chapter 30-Planning to take on a plan. (Edited...Kinda)

Thanks to allylea16 and JessicaWilson0 for fanning or adding / whatever you did. I will dedicate! Can you do it for more than one person a time? If not, I will on the next one.

Zoey's P.O.V.

The moment my eyes opened I knew who the person was. It was him; he had the same eyes, same teeth, and same face even as a human. As if I would ever be able to forget him. The moment I saw that werewolf it became engraved into my mind.

He was sat in a chair, watching me.

The first thing I could think of doing, more the only thing was run for the door.

My foot got wrapped up in the bed sheet though and by the time it was out and I ran for the door, he had grabbed me by the waist.  I tried screaming, but he put his grimy hand over my mouth. It was safe to say he hadn't washed his hands in the last day or two.

I nearly vomited, where the hell had he been and what had he been doing!

His breath came down heavy on my ear making my back shiver. "DON'T! Run from me. Okay?" my back stiffened and I wanted to cry. I weakly nodded and his hand followed with my head.

I understood the warning behind the words even if his voice was broken up thanks to the sound of my heart beating.

I stood there waiting for him to let me go. After a minute past he still hadn't, so I tried moving away only to be pulled back. "Wait now. I will let you go now, but don't go running away cause' the door is locked from both inside and out and only I can get it open from both sides. Don't even think of any windows. Locked, their all locked. There's nothing you can use to get hold of anyone, so just give up on that Toby fucker’ guy and settle down, I only want to say this once. You are going to stay here with me. Be my mate, love me and have pups with me. Got it? You’re my mate, so I want you to act like it".

My stomach run over itself as it turned over. The sickness was over shadowed but the dread I felt.

Was this guy insane?

God I want Toby.

Suddenly his hand left my mouth and then slowly from my waist.

I turned and back up from him into a wall.

The dread was growing. He wasn't actually expecting me to stay here and do all that was he? He couldn’t be serious?

I didn't want to lose my freedom. Toby had always given me a choice. Always, he had never kidnapped me and said we were going to be mates.

And then this guy....

Who was he?

I was on the verge of panic. I had been kidnapped. Kidnapped!

The guy took a step closer to me. I didn't even know what I was going when I ran to the bed. It just looked like the safest place to be for that split second when I ran.

I jumped on it and picked a pillow up and pressed it to my chest before pulling my legs up and putting my head on them. Out of sight, out of mind, I told myself.

I smelt the pillow. It was some kind of after shave and it didn't smell too bad. Smelt better before and it kind of made my nose hurt.

It was silent for I don't know how long, so I jumped when the sound of the bed going down next to me came out of nowhere.

I tried to calm my heart, but it beat like thunder as I realised I was on the same bed as my kidnapper. It wasn't the safest place to be anymore. I could feel sweat falling down my back. What if he tried to...?

This really wasn't the safest place, whatever had told me so in my head wasn’t there anymore and I mentally yelled at myself for being so stupid in the first place.