Epilogue....

Zoey's P.O.V. (A year and a half later)

I sat on the bed with the bowl of food resting on my stomach. I picked up a cocktail sausage and aimed it as best I could.

With one flick, I managed to get it in Toby's mouth. He chewed and swollowed it before leaning down onto his elbow and moved the bowl off of me and to the side. My giggles faded slightly.

His hand rubbed my stomach as he nuzzled my side.

"Ready for the scans tomorrow?"

He drew sircles and gently tapped before whispering a small hello to the little bump. "I am, are you? I'm just worried that you'll see the picture of the baby and faint like you did when I told you I was pregnant".

I laughed as his cheeks turned red, what a night that was.

It comes tied in with the night he got down on one knee and poped the question to me. But to be fair, I fainted that night too.

Lilia did nearly as well, when Alex got down on his knee at the other side of the table and did the same thing at the end of our double date.

Now all that was left was to get married and push out this kid. Or kid's, seeing as most first time werewolf mum's have two.

I didn't mind. Not only had this adventure brought be close to Toby, but it also got me talking to my father again, something else I was happy with.

So all in all, I was happy. And any babies in the future were welcomed.

Vote, comment and fan.