Chapter 5

...the ride home was terribly quiet! I could hear Linda and mark in the front mumbling to each other "I knew that was a bad idea to let that little bitch go see her,she's gonna learn to keep her fucking mouth shut!!" Ha ha ha" Mark laughed. " "what's so dam funny? " she asked . "Nothing, you're just so sexy when you're mad"

We pull up to the house and I get out the car and slam the door. "Stop slamming my got dam door!!" Mark yelled ! "Yea whatever " I mumbled under my breath. "I'll see you later?? 9:30?" And bring the stuff! " "ok " he drove off.

"So.....what's that bullshit you pulled in there?" Linda asked, as she puffed on a cigarette. I sat quiet because I was too scared at what she might do to me . "Go to your room, you're not eating shit tonight!" She screamed, as I walked to my room. "I don't eat anyway" I replied. "Shut yo smart mouth ass up".

-10:00 that night -
I could hear them in the living room laughing . I'm surprised Carrie and Jeff were asleep from all the noise they kept up. "Ha ha ha, you're so crazy." "Pass me the bottle"
They were wasted and high . The living room was a mess.

I went to my room and closed the door softly .

-About 11:30 -
I rolled over and felt breathing on my back . I opened my eyes and it was Mark. Before I could scream, he put his hands over my mouth and whispered in my ear "hey pretty girl!." I was so scared I couldn't move. The same feeling I felt the night my mother pulled the gun on my father is the same way I was feeling. Stuck, paralyzed. "If you scream, I'll kill you " he said, pulling out a knife. He took his hand down ,"please don't hurt me .
I looked around the room and I could see the lights were off in all the other rooms. Linda was sleep. The house was quiet. He was so heavy on top of me that I couldn't roll over or defend myself. I was only 10.
His breath smelled like piss and dead animals as he breathed down my neck.
"Oh, I'm not gonna hurt ya, I'm gonna make u feel real good."

I closed my eyes and prayed .
Tears fell down my face as he rubbed his hand against my legs and pulled them apart. I tried to push him off but he was way too strong . He placed his hand over my mouth again. I didn't imaging this happening to me in a million years.

"Sir pleaseeee, please don't do this to me." "I won't tell anybody, I promise. Just leave me alone. Get off me please." I promise I won't tel........as he raped me I screamed so loud but nobody could hear me. He held his hand against my mouth so tightly.

"WTF are u doing Mark?" Linda burst in the room ..........................