Chapter 21

-SEARCHING-

    "FUCK!! Fuck!! FUCK !"
Jimmie punched holes in the wall in anger.
"This can't be happening !!" He broke out in tears.
Suddenly , the voices started again.
"It's all your fault, you couldn't keep her here. She doesn't love you . She's just like your mother !!"

Jimmie killed his mom because she was sexually assaulting him. The only reason his father was killed is because he was laying beside his mother when he pulled the trigger. So the bullet ended up goin through his mother .

"SHUT UP!! Leave me alone.! You are lying !!" He continued to punch the wall.

Jimmie had seemed to forgot about what his mom did to him. But they always say, the past will soon haunt you eventually. 

Miss Johnson walked in the room startled from all of the noise .
"Jimmie what are you doing!?"

He dropped to the floor weeping.

"It's all your fault!! You let her leave!!"

"Jimmie she decided to leave on her own. I had nothing to do wit her leavi..."

He quickly interrupted "SHUT UP!!"

"Now you wait a minute young man! Watch your mouth! "

"I'm gonna see her again and that's a promise !" He looked at her angrily .

Miss Johnson was a heavy set stocky woman. So she wasn't scared of Jimmie at all!!

"Go back to your bunk! NOW!!"

He walked down the hallway mumbling to himself "all of this will end soon.!"

     -back at Ashley's new home!"

My  new parents were at work and i was home alone. But i figured i could handle herself . . I had to transfer to another school because my parents didn't want me to be around Jimmie .

It was so quiet here .

I sat in my bed, taking it all in when suddenly I noticed a noise on the back porch.

Walking over towards the window , I thought it was an animal or something. I peeked out the window and I quickly jumped back. It was Jimmie .........

Ashley was in for a rude awakening..