xxx.

a/n :

guys i hate myself send help ((: here's some shit tho.

cas w sass, and no ass.

"novak. castiel novak."

"give me a second... ah! room 333 on floor three sweetie."

"thank you."

ratty old converse squeaked against pristine hospital flooring, gaining more and more speed with every step. the elevator opened and closed in a matter of seconds, and lisa pressed the "3" button harshly, huffing and ticking as she waited, and waited, and waited.

with a simple ding, she boarded off, marching down the hall until she came across the unsullied door which read castiel's room number. knocking respectively, she waited patiently once again for someone to answer. the door swung open, a tall, mean looking blonde blocking her eyesight into the room.

"well hello there," he spoke flirtatiously, leaning against the doorframe and smirking down predatorily at her.

before lis could say anything in return, a loud, rambunctious voice hollered, "lucifer, stop flirting and tell us who it is!"

the guy- lucifer- rolled his eyes and glanced over his shoulder. "i don't know her name asshat!"

stuttering slightly, scared she may have gotten the wrong room, lisa piped up and said her name.

"i'm here to see dean. but all my condolences to castiel, of course."

the room grew silent, as if she had said a cursed word.

suddenly, dean appeared behind lucifer, pale in the face and biting his lip.

"h-hey lis. what's.. what's up?"

she sighed, getting impatient, "dean, we need to talk."

"right. right! come in!"

"no dean. i mean alone."