Begin

...............................

Author p.o.v

They keep the silent for a long time.They had not spoken but sinb try not to be silent

Sinb p.o.v

I saw him different today.He not talking to me so i decide to start the conversation.

what are you doing here?..is something wrong?

He still not answering me.i snap my finger infront of her face and he seems just wake up from his imagination.He look at me again and he start with his smirk that came from nowhere.i just ignore him and continued my study.He suddenly close my book and sit infront me.He still with his jerk smirk that annoying me since he is a bad guy here.i look at him with a sharp look.i sense some bad thing will happen.i should go from this devil boy before he do something weird to me.i stand up from my place and went ti the rooftop.

Jungkook p.o.v

I still in my position but she interupted me with her snap.i look at her and i start to control my feeling and be as usual i am.i give her my smirk and she just ignore me.that makes me mad.she continued study but i came with my devil idea.from now own i want to make her as my puppet.it sound fun to me.i dont care if she want it or not.i will get what ever i demand for.i close her book and sit infront her.she give me a sharp look but i give her my smirk.she start to feel annoy with me.

She went out to the rooftop.she didn't notice that im following her.she sit with her close eyes.she still wearing her earphone so i came to her and get rid of her earphone.she seems shock and she quickly get up from her sit.i will shall begin my devil idea.

Sinb p.o.v

I feel more comfortable now cuz he not bothering me anymore.i came to rooftop and take some fresh air.im listening to my music but suddenly i feel like a hell again.jungkook came to bother me again.i stand up and look at him

What exactly did you want from me?

He give me his smirk and he came more closer to me.he push me closer to the wall.i feel something weird happening to me.his face get close to my face that make only a few inch between us.his nose touch to my nose and he start to talk.

You~...i want you....

He give me a goosebump when he said that..i start to shivered.i dont know what to say..im scared.i need someone to help me.

I....i dont want you..just please get out from here..im not giving you anything..

He still with his position.he smirk again and say that stupid word that i dont want to hear..

You're mine now..you can't escape from me..you're my little sweety puppet...

Is he insane or what..i dont know what to do cuz he keep me feel scared..he start to touch my waist and my other body.i dont know why i feel like im hynotice by him.i agree with his stupid devil idea..

Fine!!!..i will be your little sweety puppet..just let me go..i will do whatever you want....

He smirk happily and continued to touch my body more and more..

What should i do now??

Tbc.....

Tq for reading my ff..i realky appreciated that..

Please vote and comment...

See you until next chapter..