Him??

.......................

Today is weekend.I usually have a happy weekend but since last night i dont think im in holiday.I still not know who is my future husband..

Flashback

....by the way you will married with...

Chagi....dont tell her now.Is it not a suprise if you say it now..Dont you think?..

Oh yeah..you were right my wife.So sinb..You will know who is he tomorrow..

Tomorrow?...Why???..

Because tomorrow we will meet him along with his family...

What?...Did you just say along with his family?...

Yes..you will see them all tomorrow..I hope you wont dissapointed me.I know you can give the best to appa and eomma.please behave yourself there..

Urghhhhh...whatever..

Sinb...Love is always in our heart..Is just our choice to give to someone else or not..You have to learn open your heart for him..

But i....

What your appa is true sinb.Your appa and me just like you.Takebit slowly my dear...

Hmmmm...fine...

End flasback

Appa and eomma keep it as secret.They want to give it as a suprise but i dont think it is a good suprise.

Jungkook?..

I know i've a stupid deal with him.He will prove that i will fall in love with him.There's no use because im already fall in love with him.Every second im always think about him eventhough he do such a bad things to me.I will get married soon.I dont want to be far away from jungkook.My heart is always for him but i also love my father.I dont want to hurt his feeling..Who should i really choose.I really dont want this married to be done..

Jungkook-ah..If you can hear me now..will you stay forever with me and never let go of my hand..I really need you right now..

Cheongmal saranghae jungkook-ah...

***

Jungkook!..Can you come hear for a second..

What eomma...Um still sleepy..it's weekend today..I need to rest..

Aishhhh..dont be like that.I just want to say something to you..

What is it??..

I want you to come with us tonight for dinner and meet with your father's friend..

Ahhh...im too lazy for it...

Aigoo...please come jungkook..I have a suprise to you..A really big suprise..

Suprise?..what is it?...

If you want to know you have to come this night..

Hmmmm..fine...i'll come..

Jungkook p.o.v

It's weekend but eomma wake me up so early in the morning.She want me to come along with her tonight for dinner with one of father's friend..Arhhhh...it's so boring..I wish i could just stay at home..

Hey jungkook...cant you walk properly?..Watch when you're walking..

Arhhhh...i know that...