Decision

***

JEON JUNGKOOK!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?..ARE YOU NUTS??..

Im so sorry Mr and Mrs Hwang.I dont know what he think right now.He should not come here.It's all my fault.Jungkook!!..Let's go home now.

Eomma!..

Jungkook!.Watch your manner.This isnt our house.Keep your mouth shut.

NO!!..I already make my decision.I will be get married with sinb.It should be me not jihoon.

Hyung...

Im sorry jihoon.Just stay away from this..

Jungkook!!..

Eomma!!..just hear me..

ENOUGH!!!!...

Silent...All of them just shut their mouth.Everyone looking at Mr Hwang.Fight between jungkook and his eomma make the rest of them confused.

Sinb...jungkook...come sit here.Let's talk in a peace..You too Mrs jeon..

Sinb and jungkook sit with the rest of them.Sinb feel scared with her appa.She bend her face down.

Sinb..can you explain to us.What is happen between you and jungkook..

App.....Appa...i...i....

Sinb-ya....dont be afraid.Just say it.

Sinb keep silent.She dont want to hurt anyone feelings include her own feelings.She dont know how to explain it.

Sinb..Do you really love him...My hyung..Do you love him..

Ji....jihoon-na....i...

It's fine sinb-ya.Dont be afraid of.I just need an answer.If it yes..I will let you go.I can see in your eyes that you really love him..im i right sinb-ya..

Im.....im sorry jihoon..

Never mind.Im alright.I will never married with someone is being someone else..

So it's true sinb...You love jungkook..

Im sorry appa..I cant lie..I really love him..I know you want me to married with jihoon but i cant.Im sorry appa.I hurt your feeling..It's all my fault..

Dont cry my dear.It's not your fault.It's my fault.I force you to marry jihoon when you're love someone else..Jungkook...

Ne ahjussi....

Thank you for showing us the truth.You're very brave.You dont need to worry anymore because sinb will be just yours..You will be married with sinb next week.promise me you will always rake a good care of my dauhgter..

Ne ahjussi..I promise you..

I count on you.Mrs jeon...you dont need to be mad at jungkook.Just give them chance to get what they deserve.

Ne Mr hwang..

Hyung..Chukae..

Thanks jihoon-na..

All of them being happy with sinb and jungkook will get married soon.Nobody protest with Mr hwang decision.A few minutes later they had their dinner together happily.Sinb and jungkook sit side by side.They look so happy together even their family envy with their ways of joking and smiling.It is a happy night..

***

Someone is seing the views of the beautiful night at the small park behind the house.It is so silent there.Nobody else only just him.

Jungkook...

Someone is calling him.He turn his face and see a beautiful angel just run to him and hug him.

Jungkook-ah..What are you doing here alone?..You will get cold..

He recognise that angel and it was his future wife.He smile and hug her back..

It's you gonna get cold..What are you doing here?..

Im looking for you..Im just fine as long as you with me.I will not get cold..

Stupid girl..

What????.. Stupid??..

Hahahaha..Just forget it..Let sit there..

Sinb make a angry face but jungkook just give her a smile.Jungkook and sinb sit there.Sinb and jungkook still hug each other.

Jungkook-ah..

Mmm...

Thank you...

For what??..

For everything..For keep your promise.We will finally get together forever..

Dont worry to thanks.You always be mine.I will take the risk to take you as mine..

You already done it..Do you want a gift??..

What gift??...

This.....

Sinb getting her face close to jungkook.Sinb can feel jungkook hot breath.Sinb smile and close her face.Sinb keep it for a few second then she let it go.

Chupp~~

Sinb just kiss jungkook.It was just a soft touch of her lips.Jungkook look deep into her eyes.

Do you like it?...

Sinb smile to jungkook but jungkook still not give some respond..

Jungkook-ah..Waeyo??..

Jungkook slowly touch sinb cheeks.His face get closer to her.Sinb know what he will do.Sinb close her eyes.Slowly jungkook touch sinb lips.Sinb can feel jungkook sweet lips.It is first time jungkook kiss sinb softly.Both of sinb hand now is over jungkook's neck.Sinb and jungkook fly away that night with their sweet kiss under that shady tree.That night is the peace and bright night to them..

Please stay with me until the end ~sinb

I will never let you go~jungkook

Tbc........

Tq for reading...vote and comment here...