No more exit

............................

Oppa!!..

Someone is yelling at us.Jungkook let go of his kiss from me.We look at the owner of the voice.It was that girl again.She seems frustrated with jungkook after see what we are doing just now.

I hate you oppa!..You're a cheater!!...

That girl run away with her tears.Suddenly i can feel what that girl feel right now.She must be so sad.It just same like me.We have the same feeling to the same people.Jungkook seems not care about her at all.It's make me angry with him.Is he a heartless guy.Why he just ignore her when he already see her cry.Is he a monster or what?..I know i had fallen in love with jungkook.I dont to be separate with him but i cant just let that girl cry alone.It's jungkook false and he need to fix it..

Yakk!!..dont you want to go see her..Shr just cry for you...

Huh!!!..just waste of time..I dont have so much time to chase her.

What?...No much time?...ckkkk...such a monster...Opsss..did i just say you're a monster?...Oh it's fine.There's no false in my word..

What you just say?..Monster??...Huh...This monster will make you lose your mind..

Owh yeah..i dont think so..Look jungkook..Im really regret with what just i do with you yesterday..You're totally different..You're just same like what people say..I promise to myself that i will never fall in love with you again and i will never be your sweet little puppet forever..

Huh.....What you just say?..Dont challenge my limit hwang sinb..Dint dare me..

Yes,i am..I dare you..Why?..are you scared??..

There was no "scared" in my life..If you say so...I will do it.I will make you fall in love with again and make you as my sweet little puppet forever..

Prove it!!..

No need to rush...You will see it soon.I will make you regret say all that thing to me.I will make you crazy on me..

Huh...we will see..who is going to win..

That was a small matter hwang sinb..

Jungkook show his smirk and left me alone there.I know i have trap by my own game.I know he will win this but this is all for him.I want to people see him as a good guy.I still wander where could that girl be.Is she still crying.Im really sorru for her.I know it's my fault too.I search her all over the place but i can not find her.Then i decide to wash my face.When im in tje toilet i heard someone is crying.Mybe it was her.I came near her and comfort her.I know she still angry with me..

What do you want?..Just go away..

Im sorry..I dont mean to hurt your heart..What you see just a mistake..Im not anyone to her...

Mistake??..Do you think im look like an idiot..Huh...Fine!!..That was just your luck but remember i will be back..You know he is my man..I will get him back whatever it take..Just wait and see..Someday you will feel the true suffer!!! 

Im really shock what she just say..She make me scared of her at that time.I really dont know what the true meaning behind it.It is not a good thing actually.She keep me silent with her words.Her word make me think again and again.What will she do to me or to jungkook or both of us.Is she want to kill us slowly.That was impossible.She is good and smart girl in this school.How come??..but nothing is impossible when it comes about love..Love can make you blind.

It seems a harsh day for me.I dont want to think more.I wash my face.Refreshing my mind from jungkook and that girl.I dont know who i would choose.Jungkook will make his step to make crazy over him and that girl will come back and get revenge.Why it always complecated when it comes to love.I should know this from the start.Arhhhhh just forget it..

***

Appa...eomma...im home..

Hye sweety..how was your school today?..tired?? 

Just the same..im really hungry..

Let eat first..i know you are hungry..I 've cook your favourite dishes..

Wah! ...gomawo eomma..saranghae..

Sinb....

Appa...Come let's eat..what makes you come home early?...

It something i want to discuss with you?...

What is it?..

No need to rush..We can discuss after eat..

Okay appa...

Sinb just come back from school.She feel hungry and eat tofether with her family.After eating sinb go into her room and get some rest.She really tired actually but she doesnt want her eomma to worried.After a few minutes sinb go down stairs.Her appa want to discuss something with her.She still dont what is it but it sound very important.She sit at the couch near her father..

So appa..What do you want to discuss with me?..Is it important??..

Oh yeah...It's really important to your future sinb..I hope you wilk grand my wish and you will never refuse it..

Okay..I will try...So...What is it??..

I want you to get married..

What???Married?? But appa....

I know you still think it was too fast but you have no choice..You need to married with him as soon as possible...It's all for your future..

But appa..im not ready yet..not just that..i also dont know who i will get married..I dont want ti get married with someone who i really dont know..

You dont need to worry..About that we can arrange it...By the way,you will be married with..............

Tq for reading..please leave your vote and comment here