Yandere! Karma x Reader

My day for for the past few months have started off with getting this creeping sensation that someone is watching me. Of course because of this I practically tore my whole house apart look for the culprit, but I found nothing. I just pushed it off as paranoia and left it alone. But it's gotten so bad recently that I don't even like to be alone in a room. That's why tonight I decided to tell my parents about my problem so maybe they can get me some medical help. They get home at 5 so I just have to wait until then. This is the most stressful part of my whole day because no one is home, so I'm alone for hours. I decide to sit in the corner of my room while listening to music. But because of this music, I failed to realize my door open and close. Someone was in my room and I didn't even know it. They managed to sneak around and get into the closet. I looked at my phone and saw it was about to die so I had to stop the music. I walk over to the cord near my dresser and plugged my device in. I was about to go find a book to read when I saw a figure emerging from my closets. I was petrified, I couldn't move. As it started getting closer I could recognize the face as Karma Akabane. He was the one who got expelled because of his violent tendencies. "K-Karma what are y-you doing in my h-house?" I managed to let the words out. "Ahhh! You know my name! Oh how happy that makes me (Y/N)!" What? Now this is just confusing. While I was trying to make sense of what he just said, he grabs my arm tightly. I try to fight him but he's too strong, he pulls me out of the house and onto the street. As he's dragging me he continues to repeat how much he loves me and how painful it is without me. He doesn't stop until we reach a large house. I start to realize where this is going and I start pull away even stronger. But his grip doesn't loosen. My eyes widen more and more as we get closer to the house door. As soon as we're up the steps, he opens the door and pushes me in. I scramble towards the opening, trying to escape, but he grabs my waist. He pulls me farther and farther away from my last hope. My dream of possibly getting out of this has shattered. He drags me farther into a room until he drops me on a bed. "I'm sorry if this is moving to fast for you, I just couldn't wait." I didn't say anything back. I almost want to wipe that smile he has right off. Nothing about this situation is nice! Why is he happy! Why! Loud sobs start to admit from my throat. "Don't cry honey I'm here..." He catches my lips and a soothing kiss, as if he's trying to calm me down. But it makes my insides feel even more jumbled. Is this my fate? Trapped with a person I barley know who loves me?