Babies

"Still mad about it."

"Dad, stop it."

"You used to be pure."

"Why are you like this?"

Chopper was almost running in circles as he tried to tend to both Sanji and Shinji. Sanji grit his teeth and growled at the pains of childbirth, and Zolo mewled as Sanji's grip tightened on his hand.

Shinji let out a strangled cry, and Usopp pet his hair.

"Why are you both doing this?" Chopper said, running from one man to the other.

"Well," Sanji panted. "It's not like I get to choose when I give birth."

"S-Same." Shinji whimpered.

Getting tired, Chopper asked Zolo if he could move Sanji closer so he wouldn't have to run so much. Zolo carefully picked up his blond, carrying him bridal style and walking slowly across the room. Sanji held on to Zolo, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Come on, crap-cook. You got this."

"Shut up, Mosshead..."

-later-

Sanji cradled his fourth child in his arms. "Another boy..." He gently touched his son's face. "I think I'll name you James."

Zolo kissed Sanji's temple and wrapped his arms around him. "That's beautiful."

Sanji gave a happy hum, and gently brushed James' blond hair out of his face. "Hullo, James. You and your little nieces or nephews are going to have the same birthday as you. Bet that'll be fun when you get older, hmm?"

James started to cry and Zolo reached out to touch his face. James caught Zolo's hand and stated to suck on his pinkie. "Er... No, child. That's not where... Umm... Please stop."

Sanji laughed and kisssed Zolo on the lips, moving his hand away and going off to feed his baby.

A bit away, Chopper was still working on Shinji. "Almost done Shinji! One more!"

"Seriously...?" He muttered weakly. Usopp was already holding two babies, and he paled at the mention of a third.

Chopper handed the last child to Shinji. "Here you go!" He said. "All three of them!"

"Would you look at that...?" Shinji looked at his child and laughed. "Well, Usopp, I can readily say that no one will ever doubt that this child is your daughter!"

"Really?" Usopp looked at the baby in Shinji's arms. "Oh... Um. Well then."

Zolo and Sanji went to look at their grandchildren. Zolo looked horrified. "That poor girl." Sanji pinched Zolo on the arm as hard as he could. Yelping, the swordsman hopped away and glared at his lover.

"Shut up, Mosshead. What're their names?"

Shinji looked at his children. One son had hair so green it almost glowed, and the other son's hair was, somehow, hot pink. Shinji tapped the green-haired one. "He's Jack. And the pink one... Mark. And she's... Hehe... Samanthara."

Usopp shook his head. "No way, Shinji. You cannot name our child Samanthara, that's not even a name."

"Luffy isn't a name, but you never question your captain."

"That's different."

"I birthed them, I name them, get over it."

Sanji chuckled and shook his head, leaning against Zolo and watching his son and son-in-law bicker. "So. Mark, Jack, and Sam, huh?"

Zolo buried his face in Sanji's hair. "He was supposed to be pure..."

"Whatever, you overgrown Mossball."

"You like them now, right?"

"Sometimes."

"Don't be that way Dad."

"Jack and Mark are always fighting, and Sam's a borderline criminal mastermind."

"Yeah, well, we all have our faults."