Chapter 1: Next Gen and Cybertron

The Transformers Home and Base of Operations. Approximately 17 years after the Human Autobots had arrived on Earth, more and more Cybertronians came to Earth, and the humans all welcomed them in with open arms, and Braedimus Prime welcomed them into their family.

Outside of the mansion, nearby some thickly wooded trees, there was someone over inside of an open spot amongst the trees not far from the mansion, and seemed to be doing some meditation in front of a large tree.

The person was female, at 17 years of age, but carried a strong, firm attitude. The first thing anyone would notice about her was the colour of her hair, which was bright orange-red, and reached down to the middle of her back. Her skin was flawlessly white, and her eyes were a mix of bright blue and lavender-purple. Also, a fringe in the middle of her head was in a dark blue. The next thing that stood out is that she was almost completely covered in red and blue painted armour. She wore a breastplate over her torso, which had a blue Autobot emblem over the left breast, and a gold, asymmetrical cross that intersected under that. Her shoulders had three-layered shoulder plates, and she wore greaves on her forearms that ended in a jet wing-like structure at her elbows. She also wore a blue mid-thigh skirt, which was covered slightly by plates of armour attached to black, leather straps connected to her equally black belt. In addition, she also wore black, knee-length boots. Another thing that stood out is that, despite her unusual wardrobe choice, she was remarkably pretty.

This young yet very pretty lady was none other than Jacinta 'Elita' Blake Prima, the daughter of Daphne Blake Prima and Braedimus Prime

Jacinta has her legs crossed in front of her, whilst small candles were lit around her. In front of her was a picture that had been carved into the tree. The picture was Daphne, but in her Matrix Armour of Cybertron. The redhead in blue and red armour was hoping her father and mother will return home safely from every mission they both go on. She had always looked up to both her Mum and Dad, since they are the King and Queen of the Transformers, and two of the strongest in the universe.

A few minutes later after he finished meditating, Jacinta walked back into the mansion, and headed for the underground base of the mansion. As she does so, she saw one of the Autobots in the base. It was Bumblebee, the young Scout of the Autobots.