Chapter 9: An Old Friend Arrives

In the deep reaches of outer space, a spaceship could be seen shooting through the stars to its intended target

In the deep reaches of outer space, a spaceship could be seen shooting through the stars to its intended target. The planet Earth. Within the ship, a 25ft tall, red and white robot with protrusions that looked wings sticking out of his back was working furiously at the controls.

"We'll be nearing Earth soon." He called to someone behind him.

"Good work, Swoop. I thought we never make it." A deep voice replied to the one called Swoop.

"Do you think Optimus and Braedimus Prime will help us?" Swoop asked.

"If not, me make him help us. He risk his life to save soldiers before. Don't see why he won't now." The deep voice sighed.

The one called Swoop nodded. Long had he become used to his leader's way of speech. And it did nothing to change the respect and admiration Swoop had for his leader.

~*~*~

It was a quiet day at the Autobot base

It was a quiet day at the Autobot base. While this would come as a relief to most people, the Autobots were on edge. They didn't know when Starscream would unleash some new dangerous move against them.

"So... why don't you tell us more about the Wreckers, Bulkhead?" Velma asked the green Wrecker, whilst Wheeljack was with him. "I bet you guys were the baddest of the bad, right? The power houses, the unstoppables."

Bulkhead smiled fondly at her. "We were some pretty heavy hitters. But you know what? There was a group out there that was even tougher than we were."

The others' jaw dropped. "What?! That's impossible!"

"But, I always thought the Wreckers were the toughest of their Class." Daphne interjected. "Who could be stronger than your team, Bulkhead?"

Ratchet stared at the agree Wrecker. "Surely, you're not gonna tell those teenagers about...them."

Mystery Inc. and the Next 'Gen 'Bots looked back and forth between Ratchet and Bulkhead.

"Them?" Fred asked, confused. "Who's them?"

"What do you 'Bots mean?" Daphne asked.