Dear Beloved Humans

07/01/2017

To whomsoever it may concern,

Our beloved dear humans, we're sending this letter to register our deep disregard to the way you've treated us so far.

But before going to that, we'd like to thank you first. The hi-tech equipments that you people have sent to our planet have been a great help. Our advances in technology started very late, and your advanced equipments have allowed us to learn a lot. So thank you again for that.

Now back to the original subject. We are really displeased at you on some topics. We request you from the bottom of our hearts, please stop branding us as the red people. Just because our planet is red doesn't mean we're red as well. When will you humans stop assuming things, huh?

When we see your planet from here, all we see is the blue and green. Now how would you feel if we start calling you the blue people. Or if we start thinking that your skin would be all green and blue like your planet. You won't feel nice, right?

That's exactly how we feel!

Also, we've got some reports that there has been a lot of confusion among you on what colour we bleed. Now again, just because your blood is red, why did you assume that ours won't, huh? Why? Yes, our diet is a bit different because of the conditions here, but we still bleed the same red.

If you ask how, we'd like to present your own hypothesis to you. Now why won't we? After all, we live on a red planet, right?

Jokes apart, there is one last thing we'd like to tell you. It's that chocolate which you've started to eat of our planet's name, 'Mars'. Some people here are not very pleased with you eating that. It makes them feel like you're eating us.

If you don't take that chocolate back, even we'd start selling eatables by the name Earth. And then, even we'd eat you all day.

We sign off with a hope that you'd co-operate.

Your Friends,
The Martians.

***
Specially for you Miss human
Srinidhivinod