Chapter 1

It was June 4th, and a bunch of kids – Ziggy, Trixie, Pixel and Stingy, stood in front of the entrance of the LazyTown, waiting for something.

"Ooh, when is she going to come? Did the mayor said what time?" Ziggy, the youngest of the kids, with blue eyes and blond hair, asked the rest.

"No, he just said that Maddie went to the train station two hours ago," Pixel said.

"Oh... I just really can't wait to see Stephanie again!" Ziggy cried.

Suddenly, they heard a very loud noise. A small, red car entered the town. It went towards the mayor's garage, and parked in there.

Stephanie, who was in the back seat of the car, looked out the rear window of the car. The kids were coming towards the car to greet her.

"Why, it looks like your friends are here already! How about you'll go and I'll take your luggage?" Maddie suggested and Stephanie nodded and jumped out of the car. Maddie laughed and shook her head, then went to take Stephanie's luggage from the trunk.

"Stephanie!" the kids cheered.

"Hey, guys!" she went to hug them.

"Oh, Pinky, we waited the whole year just to see you!" Trixie said.

While they were all hugging, Sportacus was making his way to the town in his airship. He had been away in the past week, but now he was coming back.

"Oh wow! I can't believe it has been a year since Stephanie visited here last time! I can't wait to see her!" he told himself as he entered the town.

"Hey look, it's Sportacus's airship!" Ziggy called.

The kids looked up to the sky, and Stephanie smiled. She waited just for him.

The airship stopped not so far away from them, and Sportacus went down the ladder.

"Sportacus!" they greeted him.

"Hey kids! Welcome back Stephanie, it's great to see you again!" he told her.

Suddenly, a red, white and brown blur ran towards him, almost knocking him to the ground.

"Maddie!?" Sportacus was surprised as the 17 years old girl wrapped her legs around his waist.

"The one and only!" she laughed and kissed him.

Stephanie's mouth opened wide as she saw that.

Maddie jumped to the ground when Trixie said, "Oh, for god's sake, get a room already! Do you really have to do these things in front of us?"

"Wait... You two are a couple?" Stephanie asked confused.

"Yes, I thought you knew," Maddie told her.

Inside of her, Stephanie's temperature was heating. She was really mad. Not because she was the last one to know, but because she has a huge crush on Sportacus!

"No, I didn't... But at least now I know..." she tried her best to smile.

*****

Since it was hot outside, the kids, Maddie and Sportacus went inside the mayor's house to enjoy the A/C and some fruits smoothie. Sportacus and Maddie sat next to the counter while the kids sat on the couch.

"Seriously, Maddie, your fruits smoothie is the best in the world!" Ziggy said.

"Thank you Ziggy! But I have to say, I learned it from the best," Maddie said and looked at Sportacus, who looked back at her.