Chapter 12

This is really going to just be a filler for the next chapter but you still have to read it. So I guess it's sort of a filler?

Sky pov

"What are we supposed to do now" I asked. We were just pushed out of an inn and now we're walking around a small town in who knows where acting like complete idiots. Aphmau looked at me and shrugged. "She didn't really give us any idea of who we're actually looking for. I mean we don't even know these people! They could just be walking around and we wouldn't be able to find them." She does have a valid point. I mean how are we even supposed to know where we should go?

"I have an idea"we heard someone yell. Aphmau and I turned around to see a girl with a dark gray hoodie running toward us." Um, who are you?" She walked closer and frowned." That's none of you business. I just came to tell you to go to a temple in the desert over there" she said, pointing at a desert around the town. I looked at her suspiciously." How do you know this?" She chuckled and smiled sheepishly." The author didn't really think this part threw. She just thought you would go to the desert, but now that she thinks about it that's sort of stupid and sloppy. So here I am!" Then she just disappeared.

I looked in confusion. Who the hell is the author. I turned and followed Aphmau into the desert.

                                                                                             ~Time skip~

"We've been walking for hours" I complained. There has been nothing and my feet hurt." I'm gonna go and give that author a pease of my mind!" I started walking back when I realized Aphmau wasn't following me. I looked over her shoulder and saw a huge looking castle. But it wasn't just a castle. It was a temple.

Sorry if this chapter sucked but it was really just a filler. The next one will be out soon!