Chapter 2: Time To Get Your Spook On

"Halloween, is almost, coming, near." said Pinkie Pie. "I'm so..EXCITED! Especially, the..trick-or-treats!"

"But, aren't you..a little, too old, to go trick-or-treating..?" said Sci-Twi.

"It doesn't matter. There's no age limit, to tricks or..TREATS!"

Rarity looked at her friends. "Does..everybody..have their costumes, ready?"

"Costumes? Yah..It'll be fun to dress up." Sunset Shimmer said.

"Do you..ladies, want me..to make them, for each of you?" offered Rarity.

"Nope." the rest of the girls said.

"Why? I--"

Applejack put her hand on the top of Rarity's shoulder. "It's not that..it's just that we want to get our own..costumes, this time."

"Oh." Rarity giggled. "I get it. It's fine, by me." Applejack then took off her hand off of her shoulder. "Welp. It's the best, that we all..better be going, now.." she walked farther, gripping the straps to her backpack.

"Yah..She's right, it's so..we can..all get ready, for the..PARTY!" Pinkie followed her lead, walking next to her.

[Rarity]
What will I wear?
It shall be something fair

Rarity looked through her closet, and looked at a couple outfits, carrying them, with their attached hangers.

[Rainbow Dash]
I need something that fits me
Perhaps, a cool outfit, everyone can see

Rainbow Dash looked at her reflection in the mirror, making different poses, trying to find out what kind of costume would be best for her.

[Pinkie Pie]
For me, I want it with color
Mines will express me well, than another

Pinkie Pie looked at two different cupcakes, one that had vanilla frosting and the other had chocolate frosting.

[Sunset Shimmer]
We all want costumes
All of ours', will bloooom

Sunset Shimmer looked at a costume magazine.

[Sci-Twi]
I admire one, with the touch of midnight
Including shiny stars and a hidden tonight

Sci-Twi looked through her telescope, looking at the constellations and stars.

[The Main Six]
Time to get your spook on
Show it as you begin to sing along
Dress up, the sunny day is starting to be gone

[Applejack]
Slacking off in my cowgirl style
Really, it shows that I can be wild

Applejack's hand grabbed her lasso.

[Pinkie Pie]
My costume is full of cheer
I'll show that happiness, can be anywhere

Pinkie Pie got a yellow beak and put it on.

[Rarity]
Being royalty, with a crown,
stunning in a devine gown

Rarity put on a necklace.

[Sunset Shimmer]
Something to reflect the sun
The shopping, has been done

Sunset Shimmer had came back from shopping at the mall, and was holding a green bag.

[The Main Six]
Time to get your spoo-o-ook on
Show it as you begin to sing along
Dress up, the sunny day is starting to be gone

The sun starts to go down.

Trick-or-treats are pretty sweeeet
This night will get us pretty beat,
walking out with our feet

The moon comes up in the sky and it shows the views of the The Main Sixs' legs walking down the street.

Oh-oh-oh

[Rainbow Dash]
You can even get scared,
if you do a triple dare

Rainbow Dash snickered to herself, as she hid behind a wall and disappeared in a dark corner.

[Sci-Twi]
It's ni-i-ght
I have to goooo, what's the ti-i-ime?

Sci-Twi's eyes widened as she looked at the clock on the wall. She then left in a hurry.

[The Main Six]
Tiiime to get your spook on
Show it as you begin to sing along
Dress up, the sunny day is starting to be gone

Trick-or-treats are pretty sweeeet
This night will get us pretty beat,
walking out with our feet

Tiiime to get your spook on
Show it as you begin to sing alo-ong
Dress up, the sunny day is starting to be gone

Oh-oh-oh (Time to get your spoo-o-ook on)

The Main Six were at school and they all looked at each other, being amazed by their Halloween costumes. Applejack was a cowgirl. Pinkie Pie's laughter was expressed in her chicken costume. Rarity was a princess. Sci-Twi was a wizard. Sunset Shimmer, a fortune teller. And, Rainbow Dash, was..a vampire.

"Hey, girls!" said Gloriosa Daisy, as her and Timber Spruce walked to them. "Those..costumes, look totally..rad!" The Main Six smiled, receiving compliments.

"Hey, Twilight!" said Timber. "Why are you..a wizard?"

Sci-Twi giggled. "It's just that..I find magic, interesting. I'm into..magical things, like constellations, stars, you..get the idea. It's smart, how you're..a tree." Timber's costume was a tree.

"Yah..I decided..to be a tree. Plus, it's in my name, too." Timber chuckled. "Also..Gloriosa, suggested that as a sister and brother, we should..get some matching costumes."

"Yeah. Don't you think that our costumes, look amazing? Right?" Gloriosa said, going in between them. She was a daisy. "You do have a point, there. You two, both look like two matching peas in a pod."

Gloriosa smiled. "Thanks, Twilight."

Pinkie looked at Sunset, up and down, and from her right and left. "I get it! You're a fortune teller, 'cause, you can see peoples' visions, with your power!"

"Of course. That's why I thought, it would be cool to dress up as one," said Sunset, holding her necklace with one hand. She put it back in her pocket. "Hey, Sunset."

"Uh..Hi, Flash." Flash Sentry was dressed up as a knight. "Nice costume, you got there."

"Thanks." Flash opened up his helmet to see and talk clearly. Sunset gave him a weird look, which made him blush. "What is it?"

Sunset squinted her eyes at his Halloween costume. "Oh...It's just--your knight costume..reminds me of the royal guards in Equestria. Sorry, that--this sounds weird."

"Uh..it's not weird. That's..cool." Flash smiled at her.

_____
This MLP EG story...will be shorter..compared to the other ones that I've made. It's a MLP EG Halloween special story..so this story happened before MLP EG: Snow Blows..just putting that out there..incase anyone is confused about it.

Also..this story was supposed to be fully released on Halloween..but..I don't want to hold this story back..to more months for that to happen..so..I'm leaving this story as it is..also Fluttershy isn't supposed to be in my Time To Get Your Spook On song..which is why I only put the Main 6..and NOT..the Main 7.