Chapter 3: My Eternal Night To See

"Ok, everybody! I just want to say 'welcome' to the Halloween party!" Principal Celestia said as her and the rest of the students were now in the school gym. As a response, the teenage students cheered and clapped as the principal on stage said that line.

Celestia was wearing a gown that shimmered with the brightest golden colors that resembled the sun. "Well, all of you should be thanking my sister," she said as she put her hand out and made a hand gesture for her sister to come forward, as she was behind a red curtain, standing at the side lines.

As Vice Principal Luna was shown walking towards her sister, a familiar shout could be heard. "Ooh! Vice Principal Luna, you're looking fabulous, today! Especially, in that stunning costume. Your gown that is as dark blue as sapphires dancing into the night!" said Rarity, then Pinkie Pie whistled at Luna.

Receiving that compliment made Luna blush and smile. She then got the microphone from Celestia's hand. "Thanks Rarity. I got this gown especially made for me." she then went back to the correct topic that she was supposed to be talking about. "Anyways, this Halloween party at CHS....was my idea. I know, we could all use a little break from school and to just relax at this party. Please enjoy yourselves and remember to have fun."

★★★★★

Luna remembered that she had to forgotten to put her paper work away into the filing cabinets since she left her desk in a complete mess with papers scattered around. So, she went back to her own office to clear it away. Just as she was finished with organizing it, a envelope on top had came crashing down. And as it had fell down, its contents had splattered onto the floor.

Picking up the 'contents', Luna's eyes widened as she has realized that they were all pictures, she took a look at them. They were old pictures that showed her and her sister when they were younger.

She smiled as she couldn't believe that she had forgotten about these photographic memories and they had been in her office the whole time. She stopped looking at the pictures and put them back in the envelope and she just had an idea on what to do with them....next.

★★★★★

Luna had found her sister and she shouted, waving her hand around, trying to catch her attention. "Celestia!"

But, Celestia was too distracted as she was talking with some students. "And....That is why I chose to become a principal, for CHS."

"What a lovely experience, that must of been for you." Sunset Shimmer said.

"Celestia." Luna repeated, in a serious tone.

"Yes, I don't have any regrets on the position of my job. I'm glad that I followed in my mother's footsteps." Celestia said, smiling, with her eyes closed.

"Celestia!" Luna cupped her cheeks with her hands, shouting to her to get her attention.

"Principal Celestia, I think your sister is--" Sci-Twi was cut off as Principal Celestia said. "Oh, I better go now. I have a lot of work to do. After all, I'm the principal," she said, walking away to a different direction.

"Calling you?" Sci-Twi finished her sentence at the last second that she had just left. Seeing her sister walk away and not notice her, made Vice Principal Luna reach her hand out and frown.

Sci-Twi smiled in a nervous way and she looked back at Sunset, the two of them looking at each other with confused facial expressions. Luna turned away and went to follow her sister. As she had, she saw that the door was open and Celestia was inside, looking very busy with her paper work, that she didn't see that her sister was watching her, as she leaned against a wall in the hallway.