Chapter 4: A Fluttering Fluttershy

Nightmare Moon looked furious and she started to destroy stuff with her power. The Main Six, especially Principal Celestia, were surprised on what they had all witnessed themselves.

"No! My sister! This isn't Luna. What happened to her? She doesn't look like herself."

Sunset Shimmer looked at the principal of Canterlot High. "By the looks of it, magic has taken over her..Which is.. controlling her now."

"Well, this is our turn to step in!" Rainbow Dash said.

Nightmare cackled. "I'll make it night time, forever! So that it can last. And say goodbye to the good ol' sunny days that won't be around for long...Anymore."

Students in CHS went outside to see what was going on, and they were afraid as they noticed that the vice principal had turned into some sort of she-demon. She was no longer the Vice Principal Luna that they came to  know at their high school.

"Hey I just noticed something." Pinkie Pie said.

"If it's not of any importance, then it is not worth saying!" Rainbow wasn't in the mood for any jokes.

"It is important, Dashie! It's Fluttershy! She's not here!"

Rainbow's eyes widened. "Yeah! You're right! We need to find her!"

"Yes, because without her, it won't make up the full magic of friendship," Sci-Twi said. "'Cause, we would be short off of one friend. Every little person helps to form a huge team...Together."

"What about Vice Principal Luna..over there? She really could use some help." Sunset whispered to her friends. "If you know what I 'mean' by that."

"It's alright." Applejack grinned at her, signaling that she had an idea. "I know what we can do with the vice principal."

~~~~~

"Fluttershy!"

A rainbow streak zipped back to the hallway. "Nope. I checked... And Fluttershy is not at her house."

"Thanks for checking anyways, Rainbow." Sunset said, looking up to her friend, then she looked down at her cell phone. "It does explain why she wasn't answering my text messages." she turned off her phone and put it in her pocket.

"Then she might be at school. Let's take a look around--" Rarity was cut off as Rainbow Dash began speaking. "Come on, Rarity." she shrugged. "Do you really think that she's going to be in the first room that we begin searching in?" she said as she turned a door knob that was on a door.

Sure enough, they saw that a white bunny was in the classroom. Which can only mean one thing. "Wait. If Angel's in here, then that means--"

"Fluttershy has got to be in here!" Rarity said. "Rainbow, darling," she giggled at her. "What was that...that you just said, not 'too' long ago?"she smirked at Rainbow.

Rainbow made a serious face. "Oh shut the front door, Rarity. I am....not repeating myself!"

"Fluttershy." the girls looked around the room until Sunset Shimmer found her. "I found her."

"If you did, then where is she?" Sci-Twi said. "I don't see anyone around here?"

Sunset pointed to a desk. "She's just hiding behind the teacher's desk." she went over and crouched down to get at Fluttershy's level, to talk to her. "Fluttershy, why are you hiding? We've been looking for you."

Fluttershy hugged Angel and shyly looked up to her. "I--" the other friends gathered up to be with her as she spoke. "I just forgot to get my backpack when school was over."