The Past

This is my first story, sorry if it sucks.

Clarke was devastated. After her 3 year long relationship with a boy named Bellamy had ended she had no idea what to do. She considered suicide. Bellamy was everything for her, her happiness, her love, her best friend. But after she had caught him cheating with a random girl in the bar, she couldn't bare to live. Clarke was strong, stronger than she had realized, she knew she could've stayed with Bellamy. He was chasing after her yelling that it was a big mistake and that he would never do it again. But she didn't believe him, she knew the kind of guy he was now, because it wasn't the first time. She knew she had to be done, even though she still loved him.

Three weeks later, she picked everything up and left. She moved 3000 miles away to the other side of the country. From California to New York. She didn't care what she was leaving because she had no one to share it with. She had a good job in a school as a second grade teacher. She had a nice little home in the suburbs. But now everything had changed, so she moved to New York to change it even more.

Thanks for reading so far! Sorry this chapter is short i had to develop a background somehow. Please keep reading!! Ill be updating every few days every week. Depending on if i can come up with a good storyline. Love you XX