𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔟𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱

It's just a regular day in Hogwarts, you just finished your Potion Class with Snape, now you're on your way to the great hall to study your lessons, she doesn't want to fail your year.

It's your seventh year at Hogwarts and you're a Slytherin. It's been just by yourself for the past years, you're the one who approach everyone but you didn't get a chance to be close with someone

You sat alone, you sheepishly put your books on the table and start to read

"(L/N)"

You turn your head around and you saw Draco Malfoy

"Oh jeez not now" you thought

You quickly grab her books and start to walk away, but he grabs your arm

"Don't leave" he said

You faced him "Malfoy please, leave me alone" your voice tremble, you knew he'll just bully you just like everyone else

"Come with me"

"No! please let me go"

He tighten his grip on your arm "(Y/N) I'm serious, I promise I won't hurt you"

You calmed down, you didn't hear the tone of his voice like that before "Where are you taking me?"

"Just go with me okay?" He said and you both start to walk

"I can manage myself, you can let go off my arm" You said as you struggle to let go of your arm

"I'm afraid you'll ran away" He said

You scoff, you realize you both are out of the school and walk into the woods, fog and darkness fill inside the forbidden forest, you start to get scared.

"Students are not allowed to be outside of the castle and enter the forbidden forest" you said

"I already had a permission to Professor McGonagall" He simply said

You raised your eyebrow "Just like that?"

He smirks "I have my ways, don't worry you'll be safe with me love"

You felt a water drop and it starts to rain, you both starts to get wet.

"Malfoy we need to get back, you're doing this in a bad time, it's raining!" You said

"Not yet love"

You both enter this tent, it's small on the outside but big at the inside.

You look around and you face him, your eyes widen when you saw him already looking at you "W-Why are you looking at me like that?"

He chuckles "Are you scared?"

"O-Of course I am! We're on the middle of this foggy forest inside this tent and its raining and look! we're soaking wet! and why you suddenly spoke to me and you- why are you acting like this?"

"Acting like what?"

"Like.. you're kind! Draco, I never saw you been so good to anyone, YOU bully everyone and you've bullied me before and now you're doing this?"

"I know, i'm sorry. I'm sorry from what I've done"

You scoff "Why did you take me here anyway?"

"I want to talk to you." He said

"You can talk to be back at the Castle, why here?"

"I want to talk to you alone"

You crossed your arms "Alright then talk, I want to get back as soon as possible, I'm freezing"

He took of his robe and wrap it around you "There, better?"

You felt yourself blush "It's wet but it's okay, now talk."

He hold my hands "I-I don't know where to start, but remember our first year at Hogwarts and that time when I bullied you and you fought back? I remember you punched me on my nose" He chuckles "Then that's when Crabbe and Goyle lock us inside that room. You were crying at the corner, then I felt bad. Then I remember I approach you and comforted you, I say sorry from what i've done, I-I don't even know why, it's not my way I act."

"W-Where are you going with this?" You asked

"I'm saying is I like you (Y/N)"

You froze as you hear those words "M-Malfoy you don't know what you're saying"

Your eyes widen as you felt his lips touches yours, you tried to push him off but he's tough, he starts to move his lips and so are yours. His hands travelled down to your waist while your hands grip on his damp hair.

The kiss ends in a minute, he pulls away and he looks down at your eyes deeply "You responded"

"I-I don't know what i'm doing!" You defended yourself "Malfoy please stop pranking me!" He wrapped his arms around you, you cried on his chest

"I can't help myself. You don't believe me that I liked you so I kissed you-"

"I like you too" you cut him off

"Really? Since when?" He asked

"Since we first met, you were a cute kid back then" You admit

He scoff "Back then? So that means I'm not cute anymore?"

"Alright Malfoy" You chuckled he saw you shivering when the wind blows inside the tent

He wrapped his arms around you "Sorry I took you out here in the forest. I guess it's a bad timing after all."

You chuckle "Sometimes try to listen to other people"

"I will, just for my love" He smiled at you and you two go back inside the castle.