Pandora hearts

Flicking my hair out of my face I barge through the door. People glanced my way for a brief second or two. My emerald skirts swirled round my ankles. What an annoying lenth to have for a dress. It just gets in the way.

Then I spotted her. Alice, the black rabbit, Alyss's twin sister. She smiled at a boy around her height, oh how charming. Plastering a smile on my face I gracefully walk over to them. This is my chance.

"ALICE" I scream as I wrap my arms around her. She tries to pry me off to no avail. Giving up she sighs. "Who's this Alice?" asks Oz clearly amused at this scene. "I wouldn't have a clue" she shrugs.

"Aww Alice you forgot me already" I pout. "Who are you?" she asks. "You little sister" I lie with tears in my eyes. This was going to be fun. "Little sister?" she says confused. "Should I explain?" I ask. She nods.

"Well I'm actually your other self's sister, you know Alyss? Yes but she's so mean I like you so much better, ecspecially when you used to play with me when she took over your body" I rush through my words hoping my lies won't be discovered.

"Aww Alice you have a sister, she's so cute" Oz says patting me on the head. I smile up at him. "OZ don't get any ideas you're mine got that?" she says angrily. I detach myself from Alice as I see break walk up.

"BREAK" I scream as I pounce at him. Catching me he smirks. "Oh how have you been little lamb?" he asks. "Good but Alyss is scary!" I cry as he pulls me closer. Leaning down he whispers into my ear "So little lamb why are you really here?"

"Just to cause a little trouble" I smirk back. "This should be fun" he smiles.

2 weeks later

"Oz What are you doing to my sister?" Alice screams as she throws Oz against a wall. Oh how entertaining this all is. "Alice?" I ask innocently.

"I'm sorry for my slaves insolence" she apoligizes shooting Oz an annoyed look. "Well I'm gettin bored here I'm gonna go on another trip be back soon" I say shrugging and open a portal. I wave goodbye as i walk through. They look uterlly gobsmacked.

__________________________________--

Yeah it's short but yeah I don't have much time.
I have like a mountain of homework and most of it is math and I hate math then I'm trying to get on the student council well yeah I hope you enjoy this I'll try better next time. And omg you know that song turn me on by nicki minaj and david guetta yeah i love that song you should go listen to it if you haven't already.