Tokyo mew mew

Skipping along I stick my mini fork into some cake and munch on it and might I add it was just delectable and then I washed it down with some toffee apple tea. Don't dis it till you try it. A snooty looking girl with blue hair in two buns on the top of the sides of her head sits off to the side sipping tea even though she seemed to be an employee. What a lazy girl, she should be fired if she doesn't work.

A green haired megane tumbled over with a tray of tea and cakes I rushed to the rescue and caught everything perfectly on they tray so nothing was spilled. Skills I tell you. I reach out my hand and she slowly accepts my help up. She introduces herself as Lettuce and bows and takes the tray and quickly notes that Miss Snooty's name is Mint and that she never actually does anything. Yup I'm right she should definiatly be fired.

A happy go lucky little girl bounced round like an acrobat as she delivered her orders, straight away I knew this was pudding I mean who else acted like a lil monkey and besides her maid costume was yellow. She flipped over to help Lettuce before she dropped another platter. Such a clumsy girl she is but at least she's smart and reliable and kind unlike Mint what a snooty girl she is.

Ichigo comes out overloaded with work as usual and Zakuro smiles politly as a little girl asks for her autograph she is a model after all. Looks like the whole gang is here. Oh my wouldn't it be funny if Kisshu decides to pop in for a visit and kiss Ichigo again.

"Excuse me miss are you ok" Ichigo asks breaking me out of my fantasy.

"Hehe oh yeah I'm fine" I say sounding slightly creepy. She backs away slowly. Oh well in my mind Kisshu and Ichigo are happy together because you know they are the best couple ever if they were actually one... Why were they never one? That would have been awesome and Pudding and Tart, Oh my gosh so cute.

Just as my mind was delving deeping into it's wierdness the aliens that were on my mind smashed through the roof. Omg CHANCE. I'm going to glomp Kisshu he's just so cute ya know I can't help it and I've gotta get those two together. MISSION.

"MEW MEW METAMORFOSIS" I yell, yeah that Geass comes in handy, Now i'm a Mew Mew beat that. Oh that's right you can't. You jealous? You so are don't deny it you crazy monkeys you!

"Dafaq Ima Bunny girl?" Ok maybe my Geass isn't all that helpful atleast I'm not wearing what Lettuce does. I have white bunny ears and a tail. A red ribbon tied round my wrist and ankle. I'm clad in a yellow dress like Ichigo's but with a red ribbon around the waist.

"I look wierd, no one take a picture of this and put it on facebook ok?"

"Who are you?" they all yell.

"Mew mew Kei" I say .

I skip over to Kisshu and glomp him.

"OMG YOU'RE JUST SO CUTE" I scream. He turns beetroot red. Aww I embarassed him.

"You know you and Ichigo are like made for each other right?"

"WHAT" Ichigo screams at me outraged and Kisshu asks like a school girl in love and twidles his fingers.

"Yup you know Ichigo he saves your life when your boyfriend tries to kill you even if an evil guy totally takes over his body he could have done something you know and then Kisshu dies and then it's so sad he did it for you" I start crying and they look at me like 'Wtf this chick is crazy'.

"Anyway with my words i'm like gone ok and here's some Mew Aqua" I say passing it to Kyou.

"Bye bye Kitty cat" I say winking.

_________________

So sorry for the late update I had everything ready then my computer got wiped NOOOO ALL MY ANIME IS GONE WAHHHHH oh and I have a big enterprise assignment it's called market day and we have to make our own stall and make the stuff and my friend and I are making cards, stress balls and friendship bracelets and those bracelets take so long and then I got exams so I'm busy but once it's all over it's holidays so that mean UPDATES oh yeah. Oh and search up Valshe on youtube she's amazing. Oh and megane means glasses so basicly i'm calling her a glasses girl.

Kei-chan