Elemental Gelade

Everyone turns when they hear a loud smack. I raise an eyebrow at them while Viro shrinks back and cries.

"Hey why'd you do that to Viro?" Cou growls at me. I glare back at him.

"You stupid girl you're not a pebble" I scream pissed off at her stupidity. Stupid people just annoy me sometimes and Viro she lands in that catagory. Why can't she see she's perfect just that was she is, stupid girl.

Everyone looks at me confused and I sigh.

"Ok ok lets sit down and explain before you die Viro"

"WHAT" they all scream and Viro's head just drops.

"I don't do it you idiots gosh you guys don't think much of me do you" I huff.

"Well how can we, we just met you" Cisqua points out.

"Point made little grasshopper" they all sweatdrop from my comment.

After everything is explained Viro looks like a madwoman as she tries to attck me because I blew her cover. I just restrain her no biggy.

"Cou and Ren would you please tell her she's fine the way she is?" I ask.

"Don't even try I'm just a pebble, a stupid, ugly, useless pebble don't you get it?" she screams.

"Viro" Cou whispers.

"You're just a diamond in the rough now would you stop screaming or I will kill you myself" I give her a threatening look. What? She pisses me off on so many different levels. Cou and Ren forever gosh. Anyone else ever wonder why Eve looks so much like Ren... Oh great my mind is just wandering off again.

At that very moment a sword stabs Viro and an ominous voice surrounds us

"Viro I always knew you'd fail for everything you are you're just a pebble" it chuckles.

"Shut it Chaos Choir shit, You goin down bro, your going down to the ground!" I yell back.

"I grab Cou and Ren's hands in mine and Rowen lays Viro down as we create a circle around her.

"Now little king and queen let us sing" I smile. They follow along as I begin to sing.

"Look at Viro's gem it's becoming an edel raid" Cisqua, Rowen and Kuea all say in unison.

Viro smiles "I'm not a pebble anymore"

"You never were little one" I say.

"It's so pretty" Ren exclaims.

"We'll always remember you Viro" Cou says as everyone starts to cry.

She finally fades away and we get up and make her a grave marker. Everyone here cries to much, I mean it's sad and everything but still she was going to kill you.

"So um yeah ima go before Kuea tries to eat me again" I say as Kuea starts to nibble on my hand.

"NO KUEA" Rowen yells.

"BUT I'M HUNGRY" she moans.

"See what I mean, seeya"

"SEEYA" they yell after me.

___________________

And so we have Elemental Gelade. I chose Viro's death and changed it even though she still dies and all because she's not a pebble she's just stupid and can't see her potential.

It just really annoyed me watching that part. I was like (facepalm) 'You stupid girl'.

Then my mum's like 'who are you talking to' I said 'No one it's just this character is an idiot'.

Almost end of year whoop whoop. Well seeya my munchkins :p

Kei-chan