Part 12

THIS FAN FIC IS MADE FROM MY LOVE FOR MYSTIC MESSENGER.

THIS MIGHT CONTAIN SOME IN-GAME CONVERSATIONS.

Ps. I LOVE YOU CHERITZ >.<

I am still an amateur but I'm doing my best to improve the story. Please VOTE or COMMENT here if you like my story. Thank you for reading ^^

______________________________________________________________________

"Because you're my Lucky Seven!" I burst out.

Luciel accidentally spits out his drink then looked at me in a very surprised face. His eyes is widened and brows lifting up enough to show above his eye glass.

"L--Lucky Seven?!" Luciel exclaimed. His feet stomped on the ground when he leaned closer to me in surprise.

Zen's fair white skin turned red while barely holding out his laughter.

Is it really funny? Now it's embarrassing. I should've stopped myself.

"H--How did I became your 'Lucky Seven'?!"

"Well...you always brighten up my world!" I looked at his confused eyes and showed my brightest smile.

"What?!" I noticed his face turning red from his cheeks to ears. "A--anyway...uh...don't call me like that! NEVER! I...don't like being called that way! Ah I just remembered! Have a look at the chat room! Yoosung is in dilemma!"

Does he hate it so much for his face to turn THAT red?

"...Okay..." I hesitantly answered, then picked up my phone.

----MC entered the chat room----

Y: T.T
Hello????
Listen to me T.T
OH! MC! Thanks god you're here T.T

MC: I heard from Seven that you're in dilemma. What's the problem?

Y: I can't play LOLOL
and I feel like the withdrawal symptoms are going to hit me soon hahahahahaha

MC: Uhm...Isn't it a good opportunity to focus on your studies instead?

Y: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! T.T
The body guards just keep teasing me;;
I guess they're having fun watching me in pain.
They being so helpful right now^^
When I'm cleaning, they come and pretend to stop me or what and then they start telling me
oh this place is dirty~that place is still dirty~
And they are even taking pictures

*Yoosung sent a photo*

MC: lololol Cinderella Yoosung

Y: Goodbye my freedom...
Goodbye my LOLOL

MC: But seriously speaking Yoosung. You should be enjoying the times that you spend with your mom because you haven't seen her in a while. I'm sure that she missed you so much.