Chapter VII

"Where's Owen?" Rebecca asked Micah.
       "I don't know," said Micah.
       "He's the only one who knows how to navigate this time machine!" Rebecca wailed.
       "We'll be fine," Micah said stretching out the I. "I didn't trust Owen to begin with. Yeah, he was cool, and transparent and stuff, but he just didn't seem trustworthy."
       Rebecca gasped. "How could he NOT be trustworthy?????"
       "Well, I just get the feeling, you know?" Micah said, trying to get her to understand.
       "No, sorry, I don't really know," Rebecca said.
       "Aaaaaanyway" Micah said. "Where are we going?"
       "Well, stopping the Lincoln assassination is a bust, so let's work on finding Owen, Trustworthy or not," Rebecca said.

MEANWHILE

       "Why did you bring me here Lucifer?" Owen said the name fiercely.
       "The king ordered me to," Lucifer replied. "You know we can't reveal information to the humans."
       They were in some sort of jail cell. Lucifer had been sent to capture Owen and interrogate him, though no luck had arrived for the ghost king.
       "Tell the ghost king he shouldn't have lied," Owen said to Lucifer.
       "I don't think that will be necessary Owen, I'm already here," said the ghost king as he came down the stone stairs. The ghost king was a sea foam green-ish sort of color, with a deep voice.
       "Why did you lie?" Owen asked angrily.
       "Why did I lie about the horrible place? I like scaring living beings. I am a ghost," the ghost king replied.
       "Or are you?" Owen questioned. "You've told so many lies I'm starting to stop trusting you."
       "Lucifer, leave the room, I'll deal with this pathetic excuse of a ghost," the ghost king said evilly, making a waving motion with his hand.
       "Yessir, Your majesty," Lucifer said politely.
       "Hurry it up!" the ghost king said as Lucifer tried to hide at the top of the stairs and listen. "Or you'll get a beating too."
       After Lucifer 'hurried it up' the ghost king grabbed a hold of Owen's throat. "I only lie for the good of my ghosts," he said. "Those who don't appreciate it are just deciding to go live with Satan in H-E double hockey sticks. And we don't want to live there, do we?" Owen shook his head vigorously. "Good then." the ghost king said. Owen felt a cold fist collide with his face. Here comes the beating, Owen thought as he blacked out.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for taking so long updating. I had a very bad case of writer's block. Plus I was working on three other stories and reading some good books and I had school and all sorts of crazy stuffs. So sorry I took at least two weeks to update one chapter. -Pink
P.S. You can call me pink.