letter number two

2. his smile

dear harry,

hiiiiiiii, i know i wrote the first letter just a week ago but i needed to write, i needed to talk, and here i am.

today was really a good day, my friends talked to me again and apologized for everything, i felt so good.

but there's always something.

it will sound stupid but, i freaking lost my iPod.

I KNOW YOU ARE FREAKING LAUGHING AT ME, IT'S NOT FUNNY, I FREAKED OUT ALL DAY.

i was talking to my friends, when Cassie (one of them) said she wanted to listen to music, and i wanted, too; so i looked into my backpack.

it wasn't there.

and in two seconds, Cassie was yelling at me to come back while i was running like there's no tomorrow.

and, actually, i thought there was no tomorrow for me.

you may ask, why am i freaking out so much?

you see, that iPod actually means a lot to me, with that little iPod i learned to sing, with that little iPod i would listen to your band, with that little iPod i was so damn happy.

and, even my friends and teachers helped! shocking isn't it? 

but after all, i don't have it right now, and i'm so upset, damnit.

ANYWAYS,

i wanted to talk about your smile.

i already told you how i "met" you, and actually, at first i was just so focused on your eyes that i didn't noticed your smile

that freaking cheeky smile with those dimples.

you bastard, you know perfectly how that smile drives everyone nuts, that if you even just smirk, everyone is crying and screaming like idiots.

ok, i'm rambling, sorry.

so, when i saw that smile, at first i thought "how in the damn world could you have a perfect tooth, like how?" and "OH MY GOD, HE HAS DIMPLES, AW THAT'S CUTE"

(i was a young girl, don't laugh at me harold.)

and, i really love your smile, it's just too cute, yes, cute.

in three years, i've noticed that your smile can change a lot,

when i "met" you, you had that hell of a cheeky smile that could show how flirty you could be, and man, admit it, you were such a corny flirt.

then there's the smile that showed how old were you, how intelligent you are, you always use it on interviews or red carpets (or blue, orange, whatever carpet), i call it the "wise smile". sounds good right?

the funny smile, when you just want to laugh so hard, but you can't; actually, when i see that face of yours trying not to laugh, i feel like laughing at you. don't mean to sound harsh, but you have a funny face when you do that.

the smirk, that smirk, that you dare to use when you are with the boys, and even with the fans, holy mother of god. sometimes i just feel like punching you for doing that, harry styles.

there's the shy smile, that is just so, so cute i feel like kissing you.

the goofy one you show, when you say these corny jokes, i want to laugh.

and the most important one,

the bright smile,

the one you show when you are just so happy, satisfied, in bliss. the one you show at the end of a concert of one direction, the one you show when you that about gemma and anne, the one you show when you talk about the fans or your job, 

i remember when i saw "this is us" i was in pure bliss, in pure happiness,

because you were always using that bright smile.

i don't know, i just like a lot your smile.

everything feels right when i see your smile,

so please, keep smiling.

lots of love with bliss,

sky

ps: if you don't have a reason to smile, remember the boys, the fans, and the fact i'm freaking out because of my lost iPod.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

ay guys i really liked this one, i hope you like it

and actually, i really lost my ipod

im so mad but, blah, 

enjoy this shit i was writing this for the past three hours

anyway, i need help

can you guys like, recommend this? i dont really care but yeah

and about my cover, i need someone to make me one bc i suck at this

this is dedicated to xxcazzalovesmusicxx she's actually cool and i like her bye

see ya,

flora