letter number three

3. his hands

harry edward styles,

you really know how to look good always.

i mean, i was on tumblr and saw you, and my mind was like a hurricane

"STOP USING BANDANAS" "HOW CAN YOU WEAR THESE SKINNY JEANS LIKE IS NOTHING" "I SAW THAT SHIRT A WHILE AGO" "DOES THAT SHIRT HAS HOLES WHAT THE.." "HARRY" "HAROLD" "DAMNIT"

i'm going crazy.

but right now i was focused was on your hands, these big, soft hands.

the first time i noticed how big your hands were, was when you were carrying all that starbucks shit, you wouldn't believe how big my eyes were, like "how in the damn world can he carry all that starbucks shit?"

yeah, i said starbucks shit twice, i'm too lazy to think.

and even, today, i still get shocked

when i see you with something in your hand, you make it look so small and so tiny is surprising, like how can you make an iPhone 5 look small?, for me is just too big.

or when you carry your journal, i'm sure as hell that journal is big, and you carry it like is nothing,

how?

sometimes, i can't help but imagine how it would be if your hand grabs mine, would it look like they were made for each other or would it look like the hand of a father grabbing a girl's hand?

i can't help but imagine how it would be, your hands around my waist, holding tight, like i would suddenly disappear, or just touching my face like i was made of glass and just break.

i can't help but imagine, how would it be if you were with me.

if i ever meet you, i just wish i could at least grab your hand,

make you look at me with those emerald eyes,

hoping you could put that bright smile, and thank you.

for making me happier than ever.

and, for the girl you're holding hands with, hugging with, cuddling with, and loving with every piece of your heart.

i hope she knows how lucky she is.

and i hope, she loves you the same way as you do,

because nothing's better than pure love.

lots of love with happiness,

sky

ps: i found my iPod, it was hidden in the backseat of my mum's car, and my mother doesn't want to give it back therefore i still don't have my iPod, cool isn't it?

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

oh god

im sorry if this sucks im not in a goooooood mood right now

but i really hope you like this like yeah

i made a new cover idk if is good you tell me

and and and

i feel bad but i want more reads so, 

i'll upload next letter once i reach 200, come on is easy just read and vote

see ya

flora

ps: i dedicate this to naughtysouls because she's the coolest of the coolest, and i love her bye