CHAPTER 19: SINCE I WAS A BABY

Jung POV:

"No she is paralyzed" I blurt out letting go of his collar allowing one tear to fall down my cheek.

"What?" He responds after a while, his eyes begin to tear up making me scoff. He actually has the nerve to tear up after abandoning her knowing that she had collapsed. He has the guts to tear up after using her. He has the balls to come back here after everything he has done. I thought I was thoughtless.

"I said she is paralyzed! And that you caused it" I point at him filled with anger, "don't ever go near her again!" I shout making him begin to cry but I don't care even though she is dating Jackson its better than her dating him.

"I'm really sorry" he says before running away like a pussy that he is. I turn around but only for me to lock eyes with Jackson, who the fuck told this crusty thot? I quickly wipe my tears before he could see, he would tease me and feel more superior and also I don't want my reputation to be ruined. I'm heartless and cold for a fucking reason.

"What you doing here donsaesang?" Jackson winks at me, cringe.

"No fucking thanks, I don't bend that way" I respond to his wink making him laugh, who does he think I am? His personal fucking comedian. I look at him then begin to walk towards Mikayla's room dreading to see what state she is in, this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Chanyeol. Fuck him. I turn around to find Jackson following me.

"I'm just following you" he comes up with a stupid excuse, I know he is here for Mikayla. I walk into Mikayla's room but her bed is empty, where the fuck is she?

"Hey babe...man" Mikayla walks into the room then hugs Jackson not noticing my presence but when she notices me she adds the 'man' part. Slick. "He is a babe man, you know baby faced men" she tries to explain herself before making her way back to her bed, wow she thinks I'm stupid.

"What are you doing walking around you should be careful" Jackson scolds her making me roll my eyes, this is beyond disgusting I want to be fucking sick.

"Why do you fucking care, are you her bitch" I say rather than ask because I already know the answer.

"Calm down guys, its not like I'm paralyzed and can't walk" she comments catching me off guard and reminding me of what I said to Chanyeol earlier on. That was so immature and unnecessary Jung, I swear if this fucking conscience doesn't shut the hell up then I'm gonna have to find a way to have neurosurgery.

"Whatever" I manage to brush off the comment making her look at me confused.

"Hey I saw Chanyeol hyung why was he here?" Jackson asks making me give him the death stare, why the fuck did he have to mention him? Now she is gonna wanna know what the fuck is going on and I am not in the fucking mood to explain shit simply because I don't care. But if I didn't care then why did I do that?

"Chanyeol... I thought he left" Mikayla says looking at me, she fucking knows I have something to do with this.

"Why the fuck are you fucking looking at me like I fucking killed fucking shitty retarded a goat" I blabber, I tend to blabber and curse when I'm nervous. I know that I always fucking curse but when I'm fucking shitting myself due to the fucking nerves I over do it.

"Why you cursing so much?" She steps forward towards me trying to intimidate me even though she is like half my size.

"Don't I fucking curse all the fucking time" I try to tone down on the cursing causing Jackson to chuckle, "shut the fuck up you're a fucking mistake" I point at him making him frown, what? I'm just stating facts, "you're the result of a fucking cheap condom" I smirk making him look down, wow all I had to do was state facts. Should've done that before he started screwing with Mikayla.