DJ Wifi: The Body-Swap

Nino groaned, but attempted to open his heavy eyes. A blurry world greeted him along with the ray of the morning sun. As he yawned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, he reached for his glasses on his nightstand, only to find that a purple case withheld them.

He pulled the glasses out of the case, confused.

"Wait... These aren't my glasses..." he thought. He looked around, only to see more blur. However he detected something unsettling.

"Am I in Alya's room?!" He yelled out, only to find that his voice sounded familiar, but unlike his own. He slapped the glasses on his face, then looked down to see a black shirt with purple sweatpants.

He ran to where he knew Alya's mirror was, but only saw Alya staring back at him.

"No. No! This cannot be happening! Not today! Not when I have the music contest after school!" Nino sputtered out, still upset by the fact that he had his girlfriend's voice and body.

He realized something even more unsettling. How would he use the bathroom? How would he change clothes?

He felt that he had to pee, but he didn't want to try it as Alya. He didn't want to have to change her underwear either, so he quickly decided he would try to deal with it as a female.

After researching how to use the bathroom as a female on Alya's phone and actually trying it, Nino was a nervous wreck. He did it quickly and tried not to think about it.

Nino quickly looked up Alya's number on her own phone, nearly forgetting that he would need to call his own. He quickly looked himself up in her contacts, but couldn't see his name pop up.

He typed up his number in the search, then found he was saved as Dork under favorites. Nino snickered, but then called his number.

He hoped Alya would answer his phone with an explanation of how this swap occurred.

"Nino?! Is that you?!" He heard his own voice thunder into the phone like Alya would.

Should he...

No, that would be mean and she would definitely kick his butt later.

But, it would be funny in the moment...

"Nino, what is wrong with you? I'm Alya! Your girlfriend, remember?" He spoke in an Alya-like tone, then laughed as he held his hand over the speaker.

"What?! No, this is Alya! You're an imposter!" Alya yelled into the phone with Nino's voice.

"I know, I know. I was joking," he laughed.

"You dummy! I thought- Never mind! What the heck is going on here?! Why am I in a boy's body?! Why did I smell like dead fish?!" Alya panicked.

"Dead fish? Wow, that's just... Anyways, I was wondering the same thing about why we were swapped. Maybe it was an akuma," Nino suggested.

"An akuma... We need Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Alya realized.

"Yes, yes we do. But Miss Cesaire, we have school today," Nino reminded her.

"We can go to them after school!" Alya said.

"No can do... I have the biggest DJ contest of my life after school today and they won't let me participate as you. I signed up as myself," Nino told her.

"I can't DJ, Nino!! I have no clue how to do any of that!" Alya yelled into the phone.

"Please keep your voice down, Alya. If my parents hear you talking like that, they're going to think I'm talking to myself again," Nino sighed.

"Again?" Alya giggled.

"Long story... Anyways, we have to get dressed and I don't know how to do that without making you uncomfortable," Nino told her, blushing.

"Just don't overthink it! I already took a shower, used the bathroom, and changed. It's not weird unless you make it weird," Alya told him, causing him to nearly pass out.

"You took a shower?! Alya!" Nino whisper-shouted, blushing really hard.

"I smelled like DEAD FISH, Nino. Don't worry, I didn't wash anything other than your hair," Alya laughed, enjoying his embarrassment.

"Alya! Ugh... Anyways, we can finish talking at school. As for the DJ contest, I'll just have to call out sick," Nino shook his head, deciding it would be best.

It was the biggest thing he had ever had the chance to do, but he had bigger problems.

"Don't forget my phone!" Alya sung.

"I know... I'll see you later Al," he said, hanging up the phone.

Now to figure out how to dress his girlfriend...