00

I sighed and looked around at my surroundings, watching my breath dance around me before it slowly dissolved into the air. It was already way past daylight and the streets were empty with everyone asleep.

I fastened my pace when I heard the car behind me slow down. The yellow nearly orange headlights casted a bright light over me, letting me stare at my own dark, mirrored shadow.

The slight sprinkling of rain dripped across my face and onto my dark clothing then made its way onto the wet dotted concrete.

It was about four o'clock in the morning, not such a safe time to wander out of your house, I know.

I smiled in relief when I spotted an open gas station and pulled my arms around me tighter when I crossed the street into a corner store to get out of the rain and mostly, away from that guy in the car that parked itself beside of the door.

My denim skinny jeans were now even skinnier around me than before if that is even possible. My loose black shirt now fits me like a normal shirt. My shoes haven't changed unless you count a change being damp around my toes.

I shrugged off my appearance and walked deeper into the store with my breath shaking slightly.

Slightly enough for a man to notice.

"Hey, are you alright?" The man asked me. His minty green hair caught my attention, before the dried lilac paint on his thumb, as I started to stare at it in awe before drawing my attention away from his rather unusual appearance and back to his question.

"I'm fine," I said quite assuring, but he didn't seem to believe me.

"Is there someone out there?" He asks, a bit shakily while moving his head to look at me from all sides as if he were paranoid and living off of pills.

"There was a guy following in his car.." I said slowly, still hesitant of the new man, though I felt as if I have known him for years.

"What color car? Black? Is there scuff marks on the driver's door?" His questions grew more impatient as each one was asked. Yet, the questions perfectly fit the description of the car as if he were to encounter it more than once or twice, but then again there are multiple cars like that flooding the streets of Seoul.

"Actually, yes," I stated as I was eyeing him a bit closer now, noticing small cuts along his fingers, the floral tattoo wrapping around his neck as well as down his arm, small bruises along his cheekbones, and barely noticeable bloodshot eyes. The light shone on him revealing a splatter of dried lavender paint, which made me feel a bit off before I threw away the small suspicions.

I now have two questions that I'm too afraid to ask.

1. Why am I so 'comfortable' with him?

2. Most importantly, why does he have RM's print on him?