03

"That was fun," I said to Suga as he nodded in agreement. Our childish grins never left our faces when we were goofing around like the little kids we are.

"Here, let me show you one more place before you have to go," Suga said, the smile still clearly evident on his face.

______

We breathlessly arrived at a barren field with the moon fading under the horizon.

The only light present was that of the stars. The darkness seemed to sculpt out his face perfectly as the stars made a small twinkle in his eyes that made him seem so much more alluring.

The distant chatter flowing across downtown filled the air between us with a newfound liveliness.

"Where did you get that tattoo?" He asked suddenly, pointing to my hand.

"Oh this?" I question while lifting up my finger to reveal a floral vine wrapping delicately around my right ring finger. "I got it with a couple of friends back in my junior year of high school." I replied with a slight grimace at the thought of the process. The Stick n' Poke. The memory made me smile as I thought about how young and dumb we were. Well, we all still are.

Suga pulls me out of my 'reminiscence state' with a small laugh.

"Well, I got this one with about five other people." He states, rolling up his left sleeve and pulling away the collar of his black hoodie to reveal his black floral tattoo sleeve that made its way to his neck as if it were beginning to strangle him.

I traced my finger on his arm, feeling the slight elevation of the tattoo underneath my finger.

"Do you know where they are now? Your friends, I mean." I asked, looking up into his eyes.

"Not really," He replied, his eyes making their way into mine. The brightness of the stars and moon seemed to increase, shining light onto all of his face. "But, I think they're starting to come back into town now."