Ch. 5: Acts of Flamboyancy

Dedicated to camey202 for talking to me about writing and supporting my story :) wow that smiley face looks really weird in italics... anyway thanks for being a pretty awesome friend haha. Jake says heyyyyyyy with that many y's *rolls eyes* he's ridiculous he tripled checked that it had 7 y's. Read her story All Because of a Party! It's super awesome and the guy's name is Zach too! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: Acts of Flamboyancy

"Okay guys" James starts when we're all comfortably seated on the lawn ready to talk. "So we have to be friendly with the Rebels, write a single with them, record all of our demos by the time Bruno gets here, write more songs, and finally put together our album, while keeping up with our reputation." He sighs, "anything I missed?"

The rest of us shook our heads. Yup, I think that summed everything up. Xander flopped onto his back spreading his arms into the lush green grass around us. We all knew recording our album was going to be tough to keep up with the expectations but throwing the Rebels in with us? That definitely threw us for a loop. I was exhausted just thinking about everything. Liz claps her hands getting our attention.

"How about we all meet up here tomorrow at 9:30 in the morning and go check out the studio?" She suggests.

"Yeah, good idea, Liz." It's time for me to lay down tomorrow's game plan. "Tomorrow we'll check out the studio and start writing out the song ideas. We don't actually have to record demos super fast so we can take our time."

"Alright," Xander agrees getting up, "when is Bruno coming to check out the demos anyway?" Checking the calendar on her phone Liz quickly finds Bruno's arrival date.

"In about three months so we've got some time, but how about we just all chill out today?"

"Sounds good to me." James agrees, "Xander's house?" he questions looking at Liz and I. We look at each other. Well, I don't mind, I silently ask her of she wants to.

"Nah" she says, then turns to me "sleepover at my house?"

"Definitely, I need a break." I say.

"Well", Xander huffed, "looks like me and my hubby aren't appreciated here", he says throwing an arm around James' neck.

"Obviously, you two are officiallly uninvited to the sleepover we're having later." James says throwing his arm around Xander's neck.

"Let's go babe" Xander announces, the both of them flouncing off toward his house.

"Well that was quite... flamboyant." I state with a slight laugh shaking my head at their behavior. Liz smiles before grabbing my arm and pulling me in the direction of her house.

"I'm not sure if flamboyant described that but I can't think of anything else so it'll do." Liz replied laughing freely as we walked toward her house. Looping her arm through mine she started dragging me across the vast expanse of grass. Starting to feel hungry I tug at Liz to make her stop.

"Hey, let's grab dinner before we get comfy." I say enthusiastically rubbing my stomach. Liz chuckles at my actions before quickly agreeing.

"Alright let's go figure out how to get to town. Bodyguards or sneaking out?" Her eyes alight with excitement.

"Well where's the fun in bodyguards?" I reply with a slight smirk. "Besides we're in the middle of practically nowhere. We just have to walk out those gates and hey, we have GPS phones the nearest town can't be too far away. How hard could it be?"

After an hour and several wrong turns later we realize just how hard it could be. Plopping down on the side of the road Liz suddenly let's out a huge groan.

"I wasn't made for this much walking in heels. Next time, I vote bodyguards. We are so lost." She exclaims throwing her hands around to make a point.

"Well I'm not arguing with you there." I state landing on the ground next to her. "We could try to text the guys?" I ask knowing it's useless. Liz snorts.

"After we left their sleepover they wouldn't help us if we were on the verge of death. We could call one of the bodyguards?"

"Most of then went to pick up the Rebels and the few that are back at the property can't leave because the guys are there." I reply laying on the ground.

"So what? We're going to just lay here for who knows how long? Let's just call the bodyguards picking up the Rebels to pick us up on the way back to the houses!"

"No! Its the Rebels" I say disbelief coloring my tone, "you're willingly spending time with them?"

"You said it yourself, it's time to get along with them. I'm calling them I refuse to stay here and die." she moans melodramatically.

"GPS on our phones." I plead desperately.

"Yeah, cause that worked out so well trying to find the town." she counters with a pointed look. I mumbled my disagreement as Liz dialed the number and made the call. "Right well they're on their way." Liz said ending the call.

"Fabulous" I reply sarcasm dripping from the word and coating the smile on my face. Forty-five minutes later it was 7 pm and we were starving.

"Face it Liz they're not coming we might as well have called Xander and James." I say sitting up after finishing my tenth flower crown.

"Come on now sweetheart why so little faith in me?" I spun around practically giving myself whiplash to see where the voice had come from. I was faced with a smirking Zach leaning against one of the two black cars. "The second car is full of bodyguards and there's one seat I'm the back and the passenger seat is empty." he adds when we sees us looking at the second car.

"Who's driving?" Liz asks while I sulk.

"The one and only me of course. Now which of you will be joining me in the front?" he replies easily. Eyeing Liz's mischievous grin I open my mouth to say Liz is sitting up front when she turns out to be a lot faster.

"I call the back!" before I can protest she's racing to the car. Flinging open the back door she practically launches herself in head first before I can stop her.

"Looks like I'm sitting up front with you." I say looking warily at Zach.

"Great!" rubbing his hands together he starts to walk towards the car, "well let's go cupcake, I'm hungry and we can't be out here all night." With that he hops into the drivers seat. I sigh and start the walk towards the car. This is going to be a long drive. That one last thought before I plopped myself into the passengers seat. Little did I know how long the drive would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I'm terrible at updating writers block and school and I'm just SORRY I finished the next two chapters so it won't be as long of a wait! I also have a new system for writing (in between assignments oh how I can't wait for this semester to be over). I hope you guys know that these are going to go under some major editing when the story's over.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

THANKS FOR READING XOXO!