Miranda Sings

Many of you probably know who she is. She's a really famous Youtuber and people from all over the world probably knew her. She's the girl who wore a whole a lot of layers of lipstick and hair clipped back, so lemme insert u a picture so u know who I'm talking about. Anyway that's not the point.

So I don't get why a lot of people hate her. She is just a fictional character so she wasn't real. The way she act on youtube videos is because so that she can gets a lot of viewers so she could earn money from it. But many people think that omg she's stupid. No no no she's just a character so she can gets to be whatever the fuck she want so don't ditch her about it.  Like just because she looks funny doesn't mean she deserves a mean comment. And u know what in real life she's very pretty and funny person.

Like if you guys were performing something and say you are acting the character Dorothy from 'wizard of oz' then you gets to be that character and you have act this character out so you can't be like yourself, do u get what I mean?

So Miranda is the same thing, so basically is a girl named Colleen who created this character. If she's gonna play that character then she gets to be that character ok and if u don't like her just unsubscribe and don't watch her simple right no need to comment mean things.

But I freaking love her, she is SO talented and funny and always made me laugh. It piss me off that many people who just been mean and say bad things about her, they were just so low. Also she has released a NETFLIX shows last year it's called 'Haters back off' She's So funny, it made me laugh so hard  every time I watch her video😂

To haters out there if you say mean things to ONEE MORE TIME THEN I'll do the same to u. And u know what? She is really strong so she won't care what others think and you are not going to let her down cos Mirfanda will got her back and always love and support her. Also she is person so she got feelings too so if u continue to say mean things ur just too low.

If u guys didn't believe it just go watch the video on youtube and also search Colleen as well so you know that she is just a character.

I don't know what to say anymore just don't spread hate on her.

Btw go watch her music videos I put on my cover page.

Stay cool.