I don't give af

So recently for some reason I just don't give a shit to what people think. I mean I got over it. I use to care so much what people think, but I'm now like mature. I'm already 17 so it's not like I'm 12 or 13, I pretty much got over that stage. I just don't care anymore, cause I'm perfect. If they gonna judge me, l don't give a damn, cause in the end no one really care, or they are just jealous. People these days like to spread hate eg I saw a lot of hate comment on social media, which is pretty disgusting. I mean don't people carrying on with their life?, or don't they have purpose in life? Or don't people have better things to do than spreading hate? World is already full of hatred, and the world need to be spreading with more love. We all live in a nation together, so we need to be kind and caring to one another the world will be so much better place don't we.

I am me, myself and no body else. I'm not going to change who I am. Bcs no one can replace me. Haters just back off .
You don't need acceptance from others than yourself. But if you want to be accepted by others. Fine I'm not judging you. But YOU definitely are the ones to accept yourself..

So yeah that's all. You guys can feel free to leave a comment. And it's kinda dry, and maybe boring, but I really need to get out of my chest.

School got me so stressed like wow we have like load of hw.

Whatever you do spread positivity and kindness and no hate. And remember you are all perfect and unique in every way, so do not let those haters bring you down! Hope y'all have a great day:):) keep your head held high princess:) KEEP SMILING because it looks greatly on you:):)

See you later and stay awesome:)