The Kardashians

Please note that this is just my opinion, if I offended u guys in some way then I'm sorry.

Pretty much everyone known who the Kardashians is, but if you don't know then I guess you are old(jks).

OK they were literally getting into my nerves. They were so freaking annoying, I have like no word to describe them. They have this reality TV show called 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'. I watched this shows just a little bit and I just don't like them, honestly I think they were really crazy, they gets films on their daily life and show it to public. I mean yeh they could make a lot money out of it but this is support to be their private life and why they have to show it to everyone in the world to see. I just don't get it WHY does people LOVE THEM SO MUCH and they admire many things about them I mean why? What impact does they have on people idk? Someone pls comment cos I don't really get it like when I see it on the magazine I often saw the articles about Kardashians that has been talked about A LOT, why?

I like Kendall and Kyle sort of. I really hate Kim K, she just has too much drama. She is also really annoy and has done a lot of plastic surgery in her face and butt and I really hate it. She's really showing off. I feel like all the Kardashians have way TOO MUCH money and they don't care about other peoples needs. Like can they at least donate some of the money to people that are in need of help like poor people and people in the 3rd world country like Africa. I watched a ad the other day that the children's were DYING because of the lack of food and money. instead of spending money on a luxury goods. But they have SOO many fans that supporting them and buy their product. But they didn't really help others like how, just because they are rich. BUT GUESS WHAT THERE's A LOT OF RICH PEOPLE in the world too like Mark Zarkenberg he has billions of dollar for making facebook. But he has created a Chrity that is under name of his. And he donate a lot of money too. Yeah so overall I think they were pretty selfish.

Comment done below I wanna to say what you guys think of the Kardashians

I'm acturally gotta go now so enough of ranting.
I'll see u guys later. I'm
Stay awesome!