I'm back guyz

Hey it's me. Just realise I haven't been updated since February I mean that's a long time. Anyway guys so school it's been ok. I've finished all my SACS (for those of you who are wondering I'm doing a year 12 subject and it's basically exams that goes towards the Final score) But I still have 2 finals to go after my b'day aghhh stressing out:(((
I feel like my grade are kinda improved but I need to work harder to get straight A's lol I'm not one of those people haha.

So for the past few months...

I had my year 11 formal(which is prom) which is been great but except the DJ's are quiet bad and we didn't really have a proper sit-down dinner so we have to stand up all the time to eat the finger goods. But other than that it's been great. All of them dressed so gorgeous!!

Also recently I found a new singer called Barbra Streisand hope you guys all know who she is cuz she's really famous back then and now. I just don't have words to express how much I love her. I know some people hate her bcs of her appearance but what's wrong with it tho. She has the most perfect eyes that are like stars shining and her smile are just so perfect and made my day. Anyway let's talk about how good her voice is OMG. She has the MOST ANGELIC VOICE you could ever find like her voice has affection and drawn upon.
She's also an amazing actress and she direct and conducting films as well. Overall she is just such an AMAZING, SWEET, KIND, GORGEOUS AND TALENTED PERSON. I wish I could meet her one day I know that's impossible. But did she still have concert since she's old now literally my grandma's age. MY FAVOURITE SONGS OF HER IS "WOMAN IN LOVE", "JUST THE WAY WE WERE" "EVERGREEN" and much more...

I don't think I'll be updating much. I love wattpad as much as you do, it's just I couldn't find any free times. I literally don't have any free times except studying and goes to tuition. But like agh these whole VCE things just fucked up my life.

Thanks guys for understanding. I really don't know when I'll be update. I'm awfully sorry but I'll try my best:))

Oh I put a cover photo just appreciate how much I love Barbra xx

See you later girlies or guylies what am I saying😂

Cheers Xx