Awsten: punishment

I swear this isn't kinky smut, but it's really funny (and short) okay.

F/s: favorite snack

"Awsten! I swear to the lord did you touch my f/s?" You yell out into the house hoping Awsten heard you. You were digging through the cabinets and couldn't find the bag of f/s you just bought. When you didn't hear anything, you ran upstairs to find Awsten laying on your bed with headphones in. You yank out his headphone and grab his arm and pull him up.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" He yelled as you pulled him down the hallway. You shoved him into their "recording room" (let's just say they have one)

"You touch my stash of f/s didn't you?" You say as he sits down. When he doesn't say any bring you know your answer.

"Your punishment: you must read a 40-chapter story of gawsten smut while listening to sweatshirt on repeat." You said sternly, already grabbing your laptop and opening wattpad. Awsten groaned in response. As you hand him the laptop, he realizes something.

"Wait, how did you pull this up so quickly?"

"I have it on file for occasions like this." You say with a eye roll. You pull up your phone and open YouTube, and find sweatshirt. You connect your phone to the speaker and leave the room, closing the door behind you.

*time skip to like two hours later cause I'm lazy*

After a little while, you got a bit worried. Maybe Awsten lost his sanity in there, maybe he's masturbating and now realizes he's a perfect match for Geoff. You decide to get up from your nest on the couch, and go check on him. When you walk in, sweatshirt is still playing, just at a lower volume. You see you laptop open to the last chapter of the story and Awsten curled up in a ball, fast asleep in the corner. You chuckle and walk over to wake him up. You gently shake him and he stirs. You press a gentle kiss to his forehead as wakes up. He automatically groans, and he mumbles something.

"What was that?" You ask, holding back a laugh.

"I'm never touching your food again." He says more clearly this time. You just laugh and sit next to him. He wraps an arm around you and snuggles into you.

"Yeah, maybe I was a little hard on you, but don't worry, I'll make it up with cuddles/ some fun ;) " (choose which one you want) You feel him smile against your shoulder.

YEET sorry this took a bit of time I've been procrastinating all week.