Prologue : Salvation

I could feel the cruel wind against my face, slapping me for my deeds. But that wasn't enough for me. I deserved the cruelest punishment, I deserved to live with the guilt itself.

"Coward", I muttered to myself as I started moving towards the fence. As I expected, I saw a blurry figure infront of me. I could only see that person's shape and his crimson hair. A voice echoed in my mind, "Come to me and we can be together for eternity". That's all I needed to take the remaining steps towards my salvation.

Only death could free me from the sentence of life. Then I could finally meet that person one more time. Yes, just one more time because after that we might part our ways to the places we deserve the most. Heaven and Hell. I could walk through the deepest pits of hell's own inferno just to see the smile of that one person.

I felt my feet tremble as my death was nearing. I took a deep breath and whispered the name I loved the most. Finally all my agony will be gone. I took my last step and found myself beside the blurry figure. I took the hand which was extended and jumped. Soon, I found myself battling with the air resistance and then came the pain. The pain engulfed all of me slowly extending from my head to my toes. But it wasn't nearly as painful as the hole in my heart. I closed my eyes fighting for breath. Weak murmurs could be heard but they grew faint, I was left alone in pure darkness. I swear the pitch black ruptured my soul, put it back together and ripped it apart again. I lost consciousness a long time ago but the darkness was slowly invading my soul.

The last words I thought to myself were, "I'm coming to you, my love", then everything turned cold and blank.

Edited : 10.22.17