KiritoXReader: What is love? Ch. 1

Since the day you bought the SAO set, including the NerveGear, you enjoyed spending your time on it. You arrived at home, running into your room and putting on the NerveGear on your head. Once you were in, you logged in and appeared at the main plaza, with other players around you.
~le time skip~
After they game master gave his news about logging out, you were terrified. 'I want to go home!' You thought. Remember what the master had said, about there having 100 floors/levels? You can at least manage 2 per day! That would get you a head start, but today you just needed to do one. You ran into the fields on the beautiful paradise. Then you came across a weird boar monster. "This should be easy." You took out your jade sword and charged at the animal, killing it. You continued doing that to other things, until you received a sign that said you were ready to go on. You advanced level to level, till you reached level 5. There was a medium-type boss creature. It had orange skin, claws and sharp fangs, and a red crazy mane, like a horse. It dashed at you, smacking you at the side. You lost half of your health, then you started to worry. The animal scraped your neck, smearing it with blood. "Ouch!" You yelp. A black figure ran at the monster,killing it with a single blow. You stared at the figure, then started to loose consciousness. The thing turned out to be a human boy, in fact he was a teenager. He picked you up and brought you to a small house.
~in le house~
You started to regain consciousness. The teenager glanced at you and smiled. "You're finally awake." You looked at him. "I guess I overslept." "Too much." He laughs. "So what's your name?" Your e/c eyes flickered. "______. What's yours?" "Kirito." The boy grinned. You yawn. "It's been a long day." Kirito says, "You better stay resting." He runs his fingers through your h/c hair. "See you in the morning."