Ch.4

Sorry! I haven't updated this in a while!

This chapter is gonna be a bit inappropriate for you, so heheh............

If I get more comments, I'll dedicate these chappies for ya!

Ch.4

It was a Saturday afternoon, and you were spending it while starting at a horizon. Kirito noticed you and sat by you. "Hey, why are u sitting here?" You laugh. "Because it has a beautiful scenery, Kirito." You gaze again. "I miss my parents,and my friends." The teenager lifts up your chin. "You have me here. What else do you need?" Blushing, you kiss him. Surprisingly, Kirito kisses you back, licking your tongue. You let out a small moan. "K-Kirito..." He releases, both of you gasping for air.

~minutes later~

You stare at him with tears. "What's wrong, _____?" Kirito says. "I r-remembered when my b-brother raped me," you sob, "It was painful, yet horrifying. He would lock my bedroom door, pin me to the ground, and undress me. It frightens me." Kirito holds your hand. "It'll be okay. He's not here." Red teary eyes stared at him. "You don't know how it is! He would stick his huge cock into my mouth, daring me to suck on it.... Later Yagume would lick me, finger me, calling me a pussy.... It's terrifying! Yagume would do that to me everyday, at least 10 times a day. It leaves me sore, until the day that Yagume struck me hard. I was crying, loudly. He took me to the doctor, and they said that I got pregnant! I'm just 16!" You cry again, "help me Kirito!" The boy hadn't said a single word. 'Shes pregnant?! Of Yagume?!' He sighs. "I'll take you to the clinic, see what they'll do." He carries you carefully to the clinic.

~at le clinic~

The doctor does some tests on you. "Yup, you are pregnant, but at 16?! Impossible!"