Chapter 6

WOOHOO! So now I know MANY people want me to update! I thought this wasn't a great story, but wow you guys.. You inspire me! So I dedicate this chapter to my dear ZeroBelow4!!! Congrats!!! Hope you read!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You jerked straight up. When you came to your senses, you saw that you were sitting on a bed and in a familiar bedroom. "____" You heard someone say. It was Kirito. "I've been trying to wake you up, but all you did was scream. You alright?" He had a worried expression. You just cross your arms and ignore him. "What's wrong?" Kirito asked. "Nothing." You say, then put on your fighting gear and run out. The boy sighs and the same. "____ wait!"
~in le main square~
All the other players were having their free time, hanging out with friends or logging out to go sleep. Kirito runs to you. "Why won't you answer me?" You glare at him. "Because. You cheated on me." He stared at you. "Cheated? I didn't do anything! Wait... Does that mean that you just said that we're dating?! You did!" He smiled. That comment made you immediately blush. "I-I.. Forget it. You still did, with that girl from yesterday." "You mean Asuna? I'm not going out with her, she's my friend." Kirito confessed. You felt like a jerk. "I'm sorry... I got so mad at you that I didn't know..." Kirito hugged you. "It's alright. I'm going to have to log out, I need to finish my homework. Bye!" "Bye!" You say back. He exits the game, and you feel lonely in the crowd. Others were also logging out, and there was about 80 players online, you were one of them. You sigh. '____' You thought. 'Maybe you don't need him after all...' You smile then look at the dawning sky. Everything had just gotten back to normal. Then a voice spoke into your head. 'The child... The child of the hero will bring back the balance of peace... And restore the will that is meant to be...' A-A child? By any chance that meant your child?! You couldn't help but think. "UG, I should stop now." You say exhausted. You check if Kirito was back online. "LOGIN AND LOGOUT TIMES HAVE EXPIRED." Expired?! Kirito! The other players had confused looks. "Kirito! He has to be safe! What if he logged in at the wrong time and had gotten removed to another software?! That's isn't possible, the SAO BETA was designed to detect any virus that has made its way through the system's security platform! Or maybe the virus WAS a BETA player? All lights in the city have blackened out, only leaving the horizons colors shine dimly. Red words saying "ERROR! ERROR!" Appeared in midair. "ARMAGEDDON VIRUS DETECTED!" Armageddon?! 'N-No way.' You thought. 'Is this even possible?!'

*AUTHORS NOTE: Hello! So I changed the plot, AGAIN! Um, I kinda like this chappie, but not 100% more like 60%. I want to hear your feedback and please read my other stories! AND MY GOAL IS TO REACH 1K READS BY THIS WEEKEND!! HELP REACH THIS GOAL!!!!*