Ch.3

~back at Sylduvia, where Kirito lives~

You stare at the sun set on the horizon. Today you were wearing neat purple and white dress. Kirito wore his normal clothes. When it got dark, you pointed out at the stars, and naming constellations. Kirito brought you to the bedroom. You start to take off your clothes, leaving yourself with just a tank top and panties. "You better take off that dirty clothes." You say. Kirito laughs. "Don't worry. I will." You get into the bed and wait for him. He notices your cut on your neck. "You're hurt. I'll heal it." Kirito gets close to your neck and breathes on it, giving you warmth. Then he licks the cut, easing out the pain. "Better?" You nod.

~in le morning\again >~<~

You wake up late and see Kirito still in bed. "Aw, so cute..." You put on your normal clothes. "Kirito! Wake up!" He grunts and opens his eyes. "Get back in bed, it's Saturday." You totally forgot! "Fine." You undress and go once again into the bed. Kirito grabs your waist and pulls you closer to him. He kisses you again, his tongue touching yours. You moan. He then slides his hand in your panties. "Kirito!" Your face turns red. Kirito grins and slides his hand out. "It's alright, sheesh."