Chapter 10

Authors Note: So I finally get to finish this story! I promise it'll be a great story so please enjoy reading my last chapter of the series! ✨

****
You set down the plates for dinner as Kirito entered through the front door, planting a huge kiss on your forehead. "Whatcha making, Hun?" He asked. You let out a small smile. "A casserole. Just potatoes and meat basically." Then you hesitate. Your children hadn't come down. They must've been busy playing with the computer. "/daughters name/, /sons name/! Get down here! Dinner is ready!" You shouted. "Coming!" Came a loud squeal as a girl about 7 with brown caramel hair and a boy about 5 with jet black hair dashed down the staircase. They plopped into their seats and awaited their feast. You set down the casserole and the dig in. Kirito soon joins them, as you serve the plates. When everyone starts eating, you start to remember something.

My family

It was the same moment. You had been little at that time. Your father, tall and warmhearted, sat across from you, as well as your mother. A boy sat next to you, seeming younger. Hit was your brother, and he had always been nice to you. But the night of the house engulfing with flames flashed into your memory, crashing hard. The day you lost them.
The scene faded as you took shaky breathes. Kirito tries to calm you down. "You alright ____? You've been staring at the table for more than 20 minutes. The children headed to bed." You nod. "Yea thanks." You head up stairs with Kirito into the kids bedroom and tuck them in to sleep.

"Papa?" Mama?" The boy asked
"Yes?" You and Kirito both answer.
"Why are parents always together?"
Kirito glances at you and you smile.

"Because we love each other."

**Authors note**↙️
That was the ending! I really hoped you liked it! Please vote for this chapter and spread the word! If you want to see more about me or my COSPLAYS, check me out in Instagram at @valentineheart_yeager or on kik- jarrito89 or deviantART- jarritoSODA89
Thank you guys for reading!!!