Chapter 17 [Smut]

~February 21,2007~

-One day before Gerard leaves for tour-

I walked out of the bathroom dressed in something random.I then felt arms wrap around my waist,"You're coming with me."Gerard whispered in my ear taking me into the kitchen.I knew what he was getting ready to do.I picked me up and sat me on the counter and wrapped my legs around his waist."Did you know that you're beautiful?"He asked me.I blushed then looked down and shook my head.

"Cause you're very beautiful."He told me in my ear kissing my lobe.I smiled at his touch.He then ran his hand up my leg stopping mid-thigh,He then went slowly up my dress until he reached the hem of my boyshorts.He slipped his finger past it then started slowly pumping his finger."Oh god."I moaned.He then removed my boyshorts and then let them fall to the floor."I should have know you where going to do something like this."I said as he pulled up my dress.''Yep.Planned this last night."He told me then lowered his head.I then felt his tongue replace what he was doing with his fingers."G-Gerard."I whined then placed my hand on his head to keep him there.I felt my orgasm build in the pit of my stomach.

"Gerard,I'm c-close."I moaned loudly.He then grabbed my hand and I held it tightly.I moaned as I realsed myself.When he looked back up at me,He smiled."Think you can go again?"He asked me."Probably."I said then stood on my feet.I kissed him then we walked back into the living onto our bed.

I took off the rest off my clothing then Gerard took off his.I fell onto the bed then Gerard got in.He put on a condom then thrusted into me.After we were done,I smiled against his chest."I love you Gerard."I said out of breath."I love you too October."He said back.