Chapter 5

~Next day~

I woke up to my phone going off.I rolled over then saw that it was a text from Frank.

You have done something to Gerard!He won't stop talking about you!

I smiled then texted him back real quick and got out of my bed.I grabbed some clothes then walked into my bathroom and turned on the water.I showered then got out and got dressed.I grabbed my phone then headed downstairs with a smirk.I took out one of my cigerettes and lit it then puffed it.I saw my mom catch a glimpse of me."October,Go get your stuff we're going to the apartment."My dad said.I nodded then went back upstairs and grabbed my boxes,my mom helped me at least.We put my stuff in the back of there truck and I go into my car and followed them to where the was.After we got out and went up to where the apartment was they opened the door to see a perfect sized aparment.It was really nice at least.

"Well,be back in an hour with your bed."My mom told me then left me.I started putting my stuff where I knew I wanted it to be.There was no bedroom so I have to use my living as a bed room as well.I have a bunk bed with a pull out bed underneth it so at least that's good.Oh by the way the reason I have a bunk bed is because when I was younger I put my stuffed animals on the top then I slept on the bottom and the pull out bed was for my friends but sadly I had no friends.The stairs you pull out so that's where I had all my clothes,CD's,movies and stuff like that in the drawers.

My bathroom I have isn't that bad.It's not a small bathroom it's a perfect size bathroom for me.After I was done setting up my mom and dad helped me put my bed in the corner of the living room near the balcony windows.They helped me set up everything else then handed my a suitcase."It has all your posters in it."My dad told me.I nodded."Well,text us if you need anything."My mom said.I nodded when they left I did a little happy dance.Finally I've been living with them for 22 years,I don't think I would have made to 23 years.I love them but there annoying at times.I started smiling like a mad man.

I turned on I'm Not Okay (I Promise) and tried to sing along but of course it turned out I lip synced through the whole song.I then turned on To The End.When it reached to the end of the song I then heard.

"To the last parade

When the parties fade

And the choices you made

To The End."I sang.I slapped my hand over my mouth.The first 13 words I've spoke in 11 years.I couldn't believe it.Well,I sang so that doesn't mean I talked or does it?I don't know and I don't care.As long as I was talking again I'm fine.

I then felt a wave of sleepiness take over my body.I turned off my music and crawled into my bed.I'm too tired to change so I fell asleep in my clothes.