One Song At A Time {Part 1}

You're a very well known singer and The Joker breaks into the venue of the first show on your tour.

It was finally the first show of Y/N's tour. She was in her dressing room getting ready in her first outfit which was:

Her manager Mark came in "Y/N, it's showtime! Are you ready?" he said with a smile, she stood up and took a deep breath as she could hear her fans chant her name which touched her heart

Her manager Mark came in "Y/N, it's showtime! Are you ready?" he said with a smile, she stood up and took a deep breath as she could hear her fans chant her name which touched her heart. She nodded "Yes Mark I am always ready." She says in full confidence. Before walking out Y/N grabs her white microphone which had her name written in cursive on the side, then they both walk out together as she heads for the stage. The lights turn off and she walks to the top steps of the stairs that were behind a big screen that was counting down to the show and it slowly begins to open. A spotlight shines on you and everyone starts cheering and holding up poster they made for you. The music to your song "Kill Em' Kindness" begins to play and you begin to sing, "The world can be a nasty place, you know, I know it yeahhhh." You sing and dance like there is no tomorrow and smile as you see how happy your fans are. "Hello Gotham City! Are you ready to have a-" she was then cut off by loud bangs almost like gunshots. The crowds were rushed to the emergency exits with deathly screams moving towards outside. She was then rushed backstage with her manager and the stage crew. Mark turns to her and tells her in a frightened tone, "Go to your dressing room now! It's the only way you'll be safe." She runs to her dressing room and locks the door. Everything soon starts to go quiet, she frantically calls Mark to see where he is but there was no answer. She sits in front of her burrow looking at her reflection tears streaming down her face, thoughts wondering if Mark and her fans were ok because they were all she had left for family. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by the door crashing in. Y/N jumps up from her chair shaking in fear as her first Grammy crashes to the ground and breaking. 5 men walked in with very strange masks on holding machine guns. Suddenly a man comes up from behind them. The man had a vibrant green hair, skin as white as snow, a tattoo on his forehead with the word damaged, and the letter J written underneath his right eye. He walks closer to Y/N with the most psychotic smile which didn't calm here nerves down at all. He greets her by saying, "Well aren't you a beauty." He grabs her by her hips and looks her up and down. Y/N couldn't help but let more tears escape from her eyes, "W-who are you?" she questions him in fear. He chuckles and picks her up bridal style, "Scream, or yell and you're dead." he told her sternly and puts a shot in her neck causing her to blackout.

Mistah J's Penthouse

Y/N wakes up on a purple leather couch, her head was pounding like hell. "What the hell?" she looks around the confused and frightened. The same man that took her from the venue came in and sat down next to her. He growls and looks closely at her face and smiles again, "I can't wait to play with you." He caresses her cheek while tears stream down her face. He motions his men to get out of them so he could be alone with her, "Please just tell me who you are and where the fuck am I." He rolls his eyes in annoyance, "Do really not know who I am? How long have you lived here in Gotham?" She looks up at him and it clicks. It's him, the man everyone fears in Gotham City...it's The Joker. She tries to get up but Joker slams her back down on the couch preventing her from getting up. "Where do you think you're going doll?" He growls in her ear. She sobs, "Why are you doing this? Why are keeping me here?" he kisses her cheek softly and says, "You're sweet and innocent, daddy likes that." He chuckles lowly and kisses her roughly. Y/N for some reason didn't want to pull away though so she kissed back. A shiver went up her spine and butterflies filled her stomach, it was almost as if she was starting to fall in love. Joker looked at her as she was starting fall asleep. He picked her up bridal style again and layer her down on his king sized bed. He undressed her,put her in his Arkham Asylum sweatpants, put one of his shirts on her and laid her down under the covers. He took off his shirt and put on sweatpants as well. He got under the covers with her and cuddled her.

The Next Morning
Y/N wakes up and notices she's in completely different clothing than she was the night before. She gets up and walks downstairs, she goes in the kitchen to see a shirtless Joker cooking breakfast, "Good morning sweetheart, you hungry?" she nodded but was confused as to why he was calling her by these pet names were they like a thing now or something? She goes to the dining room and sits down. Joker comes in with two plates of pancakes with maple syrup on them. He sits across from and just stares at her, "You have the beautiful eyes Y/N." he spoke softly which made you blush, "Thank you Joker." he chuckles again but not as evilly as yesterday, "Please, call me J." She smiled at him, "Baby girl, I'm so sorry about what happened last night, I want to be with you forever. Will you please be mine?" Y/N looked at J and smiles, "Yes!" he gets up out of his seat and picks her up spinning her round kissing her passionately. They both knew this was the start of a beautiful yet twisted relationship.

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed that imagine I really worked hard on it and I am very excited for you guys to read my imagines! I love you puddins! 😘❤️