Concert

Mr. J surprises you with two tickets to see your favorite band Panic! At The Disco for your birthday.

Today was the day, I was finally turning 18. Yes the one thing I was extremely excited for about turning this age is because I was legal to be with J. He's a few years older than me but I didn't care what others said about our age difference because I love him and only him. I was in our shared bedroom putting on a band t-shirt and skinny jeans. Usually I don't get dressed up for birthdays as much but I did put on a little mascara and lipstick. As I walked to the dresser to look socks J yelled from downstairs, "Y/N, princess come downstairs please I have a surprise for you." I smiled and yelled back, "Okay I'll be down in a minute." I quickly put my socks and boots on then ran down the stairs to J. He pulled me into a big hug while kissing my forehead, "Happy birthday baby girl." He smiled down at me and kissed my lips, "Here open this." He handed me an envelope with my name and hearts on it, "I really hope you like it baby." I smiled and opened up the envelope revealing to sheets of folded paper. I unfolded the paper and read what was on them, "Oh my god J." I cried with tears of joy, he got us two front row tickets to see my favorite band Panic! At The Disco. I hugged tightly and cried in his arms, "This is the best birthday present ever!" He picked me up and spun me around as we kissed. He put me down, "Alright finish getting your shoes on and we'll go." I put my vans on quickly and ran to the car smiling I knew this was going to be the best night of my entire life.

*Skip car ride*

Venue

We parked in a the venues parking garage with fans passing by us singing the band's number one hit I Write Sins Not Tragedies. We got out of car and walked into the venue. My entire body was shaking with excitement as I held J's hand. As we found our seats I was in awe as to how close we were to the stage, I couldn't believe Brendon Freaking Urie was going to be right in front of me. As the two opening acts played I could tell J was getting antsy, "Is this band coming on or what?" But before I could even reply the lights turned down and the countdown disappeared and the beginning of the song Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time started to play. As soon as Brendon came on stage tears streamed down my face, "Who are these people? I just wok up in my underwear. No liquor left on the shelf, I should probably introduce myself. You shoulda' seen what I wore I had a cane and a party hat. I was the king of this hologram, where there's no such thing as getting out of hand." I started to sing along and eventually convinced J to sing and dance with me. As the evening progressed they started playing Girls/Girls/Boys began to play and before he sang Brendon stated this which reminded me about J and I, "If you think you can tell me who I love, suck a dick!" I looked at J and kissed his cheek whispering, "I love babe." He smiled back and kissed my lips gently, "I love you too princess." At the end of the show Brendon took a bow and shook everyone in the front row's hand which was the best feeling in the world, "I love your tattoos dude!" He told J quickly causing J to growl. I hit his arm, "Hun it was a compliment calm down." He rolled his eyes and put his arm around me, "Ready to go home sweetie?" I nodded and hugged him tightly, "Thank for the best birthday ever J." And with that we kissed and drove home.