One Song At A Time {Part 2}

Y/N's P.O.V
It was the next day and I had just woken up from a 2 hour nap. I went down stairs and J sitting there smiling at me, I smiled back, kissed his cheek and sat on his lap. He showed me an article on his phone titled "Pop Princess Y/F/N Y/L/N Missing?" The article had a video of my fans saying how scared they were for me. He kissed my lips softly and smirks, "So princess you're a pop star?" He played the video and I began to cry, "She helped me stand up to my bullies and has been an inspiration to me since I was 13 years old. Y/N if you're watching this we love and miss you so much us (instert your fandom name) will fight for you no matter what." Those words hit me hard, I love them so much but I also love J, I guess I can balance my love for them and him together. J rubbed my back and tried to calm me down, "Shh baby, look I know you singers are very passionate about your fans but I don't want you to think I won't allow you to see them. I want you to be happy and I promise I'll let you make your music." I looked up at him with tear stained eyes, "You promise?" He smiled and kissed my cheek,"I promise. Anything for you." I hugged him and cried tears of joy, "Thank you." We kissed passionately and cuddled for the rest of the day.

Author's Note
Sorry it's a little short but I just wanted to finally update this chapter. Also I accidentally put this imagine in the 1st person so I'm sorry about that.