Family Cookout (Joker X Harley X Reader)

J and Harley are invited to your family's summer cookout and J falls for you.

Finally summer was here! No more school for 3 months and no more getting up at 6am. To celebrate the start of vacation my family and I hold a cookout every year with friends and relatives. My parents were getting tents set up to put over the tables of food and I was making an ice cream cake since the rest of the food was already made. It was about 1pm and guests were piling through our front door. I was excited to be spending the day with my loved ones.

Skip to during the cookout

I went inside to put my bathing suit on since we finally got the pool open. The little ones were so happy to be swimming and playing in the water so we all decided to play a game of Marco Polo. I hid under a swimming tube trying not giggle making sure I was hard to be found, "Marco!" My cousin Sam exclaimed. We all responded back, "Polo!" But before I could even swim away so I wouldn't be found my mom called me over, "Y/N there's some people here I would like you to meet." I tried not to complain and formed my hands into a T shape and shouted, "Time!" To pause the game. I walked up the steps of the pool stair and dried off. As I put my towel over my body I walked over to my mom. Standing with her was a man and a woman. The man had vibrant green hair, snowy white skin and covered in tattoos. The woman next to him had light blonde hair in pigtails, her left pigtail was dipped with pink hair dye and her right pigtail was dipped in blue. Her skin was the same as his and she had tattoos as well. As I was walking towards them the man gave me a chilling stare and the woman smiled, "Mister J, Miss Quinn, this is my daughter Y/N." I nervously smiled, "Hi." I greeted shyly. Mister J smiled showing off his metal teeth and shook my hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you doll, and you can just call me J if you want." Then Miss Quinn stuck her hand out for me to shake it and said cheerfully, "Harley Quinn nice to meet cha!" She was so bubbly and fun but I could see the craziness in her eyes so I was very cautious not to saying anything I would regret. Then I heard my cousin Holly call out to me, "Come on Y/N we don't got all day we're picking a new finder because Sam sucks at it." I giggle and roll my eyes, "Can I go back into the pool now mom?" She nods, "Of course sweetie." I smiled and headed back to the pool. A few minutes passed and I saw Mister J and Harley coming into the pool along with my dad's friend Misha and his son. I tried to distract myself since Mister J was still staring at me with the game as we were all taking a vote on who was gonna be the new finder. We restarted the game and I hid in the swim tube from the last time still trying not giggle, "Marco!" My cousin Holly shouted and in response we all shouted, "Polo." I could feel Holly nearby so I swam to the other side of pool but instead of hitting the wall I felt someone standing there instead. I slowly came out from under the water and saw J smiling down at me. He whispered in my ear, "You know you can also call me daddy if you'd like." Before I could even react Holly tapped me on the shoulder, "Haha! You lose Y/N." Holly tapped on my shoulder again, "Y/N? You ok?" I nodded, "Ya, I'm just gonna go check on the ice cream cake." I got out the pool and went inside with my towel around me. I walked upstairs and put my clothes back on and sat on my bed frightened. Soon I heard a knock on the door, "Come in." I looked up to J who was stand in front of me causing me to back away in my bed and try not to look at him, "Is something the matter doll? You look scared." As he got closer to me I nodded, "Did daddy scare you baby?" I teared up, "Stop saying that word" I got up and faced my closet sniffling. J walked over to me and hugged me from behind kissing my neck. I pushed him off me, "Stop it!" I yelled at him. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him aggressively, "Listen you little bitch! You're mine forever! Got it!?" He growled in my ear and roughly kissed my neck and lips. I sobbed and tried to scream but I couldn't. It was almost as if I didn't want to get him taken away or something. Was I falling in love with him or something? The tears still poured from my eyes and I felt myself kissing him back while wrapping my arms around him. J smiled at me, "So I guess I don't have to trick you into loving me. But don't think of that as a bad thing babygirl because the minute I saw you come out of that pool I immediately fell in love and that doesn't happen a lot so you're lucky." I smiled a little back at him and just rested my head on his shoulder feeling his hands caressing my back and kissing my head and the rest of the night was just magical.